JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some off the wall stuff, if you go for that sort of thing...Check the link.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8A6nTy/kolyan.net/engine /print.php%3Fnewsid%3D16494

n62421.jpg

Great photos. I had forwarded the link, and about as quick, I got a message back from the owner of one of the guns, reminding me that his photo is copyrighted. I scrolled to his gun, and sure enough, the copyright is plain as day!

I'm not a lawyer. I like looking at pictures like these. But I'm ignorant enough not to know when I'm breaking the law.:huh:

Sorry if this seems inappropriate, however, these guns remind me of a beautiful woman with tattoos from head to toe. Why??? Who is she showing them to and to what end? A fine firearm should be seen in it's simplest form and with no distraction. Does that make me a minimalist? Probably. Greydog.

Reminds me of a saying that was popular a few years ago when there were a lot of yuppies getting into fly fishing because it was the cool thing to do: "It doesn't matter if you catch anything, as long as you look good on the lake."

Max

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads