JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I loved my M16 in the Army, but there are some cool toys in civy life too. I just wish I could get someone to pay me to shoot it again. Guess thats what I get for jumping out of an airplane and landing wrong. But, then again that is where my black rifle addiction started.

My gun is finally starting to look the way I want it to, but I'm still waiting on my paper work to come back from my suppressor.

Gotta love the cheesy "kitchen" picture. If I had my way there would be a backdrop in my house just for taking pictures of guns.
3599102679_cb8c0b0187.jpg

My favorite place to order from is Larue Tactical because you never know what they are going to throw in the box with the stuff that you actually ordered. Don't get me wrong I love opening the box because its like Christmas time except you know what "should" be in the box, but not what is with it too.
3599913230_0a406e0548.jpg

I haven't had a chance to cook with the "Dillo Dust" yet, but I'm searching for other "Tactical" ways that it can be used.

How about a scope cover?
3599914116_c1c00ba4b9.jpg

I love this bipod rail adapter. I'm also very impressed with the YHM free float rail and how easy it was to install. I also highly recommend the optional end cap for the rail. It is a nice touch.
3599103907_23c6d26c68.jpg

Just had to add some Magpul Miad goodness and I must say its much more comfy
3599103411_5f516c8c76.jpg

Here is a duplicate picture but it makes me smile when I see what it will look like when I get my paperwork back. This is my actual rifle with the can mounted on it I just photoshopped out the back drop because it was a red sheet that Mick had down at MLC exotic.
3599102319_73fcb3a061.jpg

Here is a duplicate picture but it makes me smile when I see what it will look like when I get my paperwork back. This is my actual rifle with the can mounted on it I just photoshopped out the back drop because it was a red sheet that Mick had down at MLC exotic.
3599102319_73fcb3a061.jpg

OK, no more false advertising to get me to click on a link. :D

If it's gun p0rn, it's like this... :D

gnprn2copy.jpg

Great lookin rifle, even in a kitchen.:D

Is there anything bacon can't do?

haha... I'm sure most of you guys have been there. Get a gun put together and then go searching for a spot to actually take a picture of it that doesn't take away from its glory.

I guess by taking the background out I made it easy for anyone with half a pound of talent in Photoshop to totally deface my firearm. You had me laughing on that one.

ETA:
Do I even want to know what you had there?

haha... I'm sure most of you guys have been there. Get a gun put together and then go searching for a spot to actually take a picture of it that doesn't take away from its glory.

I guess by taking the background out I made it easy for anyone with half a pound of talent in Photoshop to totally deface my firearm. You had me laughing on that one.

ETA:

Do I even want to know what you had there?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm new and I don't know where the line is... If I'm way off base, please mods, delete these? I'm just having a little fun here... :)

sag2.jpg

sag3.jpg

sag.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR