JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The thread kind of went another direction by someone who said they could get them for $1 each.

There was no way i could compete and the opportunity for me to get the cans i was looking at has passed.

I will look for another supply though if people are still interested.

The thread kind of went another direction by someone who said they could get them for $1 each.

There was no way i could compete and the opportunity for me to get the cans i was looking at has passed.

I will look for another supply though if people are still interested.

Still interested here. I ignored the $1 can deal... (Editted out my bad comment)

Still interested here. I ignored the $1 can deal...ya get what ya pay for.

Really. I'll remember you said that in case I get anymore of them. Here is one of the eight that I got for a buck a piece. I had what I wanted, so I figured I would pass them along to someone else who wanted some. I wasn't looking to make money. It is possible that I may end up with more of them, but I don't know yet. They came with the dividers too. Three of them per can. Very handy.

ammocan3.jpg

ammocan.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews