JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where have all the ammo cans gone? I used to be able to go to the Army Surplus store and they would have stacks and stacks of ammo cans. Now, none and the guy has no idea when they will show up....

Are they actually being used to store ammo that everyone is buying? Is there less of a supply of surplus cans coming in?

Me too,

I wouldn't mind picking up even some larger cans, but 7.62 - 200 rounders are perfect also.

I'd be willing to buy at least 5 of any size!!

cost will be between $8 - $10 each, they are the fat 50 5.56 cans. holds 1140 rounds of 5.56.

It will be at least 2 weeks until i have them. i can update this thread when i know more. If i would have to charge more then $10 on them then i wont be getting them.

Here is a photo of the cans. this isnt all of the cans, but a couple to help show condition.

ammo cans.jpg

There is a guy in Maple Valley, WA who has three or four pallets of the .50 cans in his garage he bought that way. We picked up some from him. If anybody wants his contact information, send me a pm or email.

I got some from a local guy a while back. He had quite a few of them. I got 8 of them from him. As a added bonus, they all had 3 of the organizers in each of them. He sold them to me for $1 a piece. I can see if he still has anymore. I know that he had bought his from "Cheaper than Dirt" along with the organizers. They were still in the boxes.

I got some from a local guy a while back. He had quite a few of them. I got 8 of them from him. As a added bonus, they all had 3 of the organizers in each of them. He sold them to me for $1 a piece. I can see if he still has anymore. I know that he had bought his from "Cheaper than Dirt" along with the organizers. They were still in the boxes.

I would be interested in 3-4 of them. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR