JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Amazon already has plenty of gun parts and accessories available. Regardless of politics, as a practical matter, selling guns would present a bit of a problem for Amazon and the industry.

Amazon has no retail locations. If it wanted to get into the business of selling guns and it didn't set up a retail shop, it'd have to transfer its firearms to local dealers.

The local shops are already feeling the pressure from "Bud's Guns." Some dealers refuse to handle transfers from Bud's. Amazon is far larger in size than Bud's so you could imagine the pushback. If it got into selling guns, delivering them throughout the country, it would pretty much crush the local independent dealers who would never be able to match Amazon's prices. -That's one of the problems with Bud's model. They're undercutting the ability of the local shops to make a profit and stay open. If the local shops don't stay open, Bud's can't transfer firearms to them for their customers. If Amazon sold firearms, it would be the same problem but on a much larger scale.

Aside from that, there may not be much incentive for Amazon to sell firearms. It's an industry with relatively low profit margins for the retailer and a lot of hassle.

I wish they did. I wish I could buy guns online without having to transfer them to a dealer. Like the good old days. Except I guess it was mail order catalogs back then.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top