JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some time ago, we discovered the nice lady at naturallyconcealed.com, sent in measurements and had a nice holster made for my wife.

A couple of years ago, Naturally Concealed closed.

My wife has been stitching and otherwise repairing her straps/holster. She really loves it. But it's time to find a replacement.

Is there anything else out there that is similar? Note: Flashbang is not even close.

Thanks.

Some time ago, we discovered the nice lady at naturallyconcealed.com, sent in measurements and had a nice holster made for my wife.

A couple of years ago, Naturally Concealed closed.

My wife has been stitching and otherwise repairing her straps/holster. She really loves it. But it's time to find a replacement.

Is there anything else out there that is similar? Note: Flashbang is not even close.

Thanks.
Can you post pictures of it, and what materials it's made out of? Where are the failure points?

This page has good pictures (and a picture of the FlashBang).

Rural Revolution: For ladies -- the beauty of a bra holster

Early on, we had an adjustment buckle fail, and the maker sent us a better one.

Recent issues have been at the attachment points of the straps.

The fabric holster itself is showing some wear, so my wife sewed on some soft fabric - which aids comfort where the holster is against her.

She carries a stainess Centennial .38 in the holster.

Good suggestion. Maybe contacting a pro maker like Tactical Taylor is the way to go. The lady making NaturallyConcealed just closed shop as the holster was gaining in popularity, citing other personal obligations. I don't think there's a patent or copyright. If an established pro shop offered this holster, I think it would sell.

image.jpeg

I feel her pain!!!
Naturally Concealed was my all time favorite way to carry!!! Nobody in the world would have ever guessed I was carrying with that holster. AND, I didn't really have to change my clothing style to accommodate it. I would have ordered about 10 holsters if I had known she would quit her business!!!:(
I worked with another gal who makes corset type holsters and she made me a protocol, but then decided she wasn't going to push that particular holster. I was "this" close to disassembling and making my own, but just don't have the umph needed...:rolleyes:
Fortunately, IWB is a close second favorite, but now I don't carry EVERY day like I did with the Naturally Concealed....*sigh*

I feel her pain!!!
Naturally Concealed was my all time favorite way to carry!!! Nobody in the world would have ever guessed I was carrying with that holster. AND, I didn't really have to change my clothing style to accommodate it. I would have ordered about 10 holsters if I had known she would quit her business!!!:(
I worked with another gal who makes corset type holsters and she made me a protocol, but then decided she wasn't going to push that particular holster. I was "this" close to disassembling and making my own, but just don't have the umph needed...:rolleyes:
Fortunately, IWB is a close second favorite, but now I don't carry EVERY day like I did with the Naturally Concealed....*sigh*

AND @Monica Cowles is posting!!!

Truly is a fine day to be on NWFA:cool:.

Miss y'all Mods posting in threads;).

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone with sewing skills and access to the right materials to make a small fortune with all of the new woman shooters and all the old hat gals who need new shoes for their new guns...

I would agree. This design works well for a lot of ladies. My own wife is a big curvy gal and she can carry SOB (I cannot begin to). But she much prefers Naturally Concealed. She often does not wear a belt, so anything supported by waistband is out a good part of the time. I think a great many women would go for the Naturally Concealed design if it was available.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews