JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone here have experience with this?

259E0A5B-5D88-4A11-8F9E-BF38209C61CE.jpeg

Last Edited:
I don't see this catching on . but Nice innovation .
There Charlie Tarac unit is pretty badazz, and game real changer . but this 'alpha Tarac' ?? . why run a in-front Obj. prism to move your POI for a choice of shooting your 1x red dot/reflex ?, when a LPVO lightweight 1-6 or 1-8 with a 1x base magnification , and with Illum. center Ret. is the best of both worlds, Up Close and for then Moving down Range with holdovers .

I did watched one review/example . ( and If married to a reflex/red dot ) . to use the prismatic POI shift for Blackout running High-Vel. then wanting to switch to Sub.Vel rounds . I can 'maybe' start to wrap my head around that scenario, with the big holdover off your Zero POI, for when moving 'Fast' transition from High Vel. to Sub's @ 100 yard and out .

I don't see this catching on . but Nice innovation .
There Charlie Tarac unit is pretty badazz, and game real changer . but this 'alpha Tarac' ?? . why run a in-front Obj. prism to move your POI for a choice of shooting your 1x red dot/reflex ?, when a LPVO lightweight 1-6 or 1-8 with a 1x base magnification , and with Illum. center Ret. is the best of both worlds, Up Close and for then Moving down Range with holdovers .

I did watched one review/example . ( and If married to a reflex/red dot ) . to use the prismatic POI shift for Blackout running High-Vel. then wanting to switch to Sub.Vel rounds . I can 'maybe' start to wrap my head around that scenario, with the big holdover off your Zero POI, for when moving 'Fast' transition from High Vel. to Sub's @ 100 yard and out .
The biggest value I see is when multiple people may be using the same weapon or system. The training becomes simpler. Flip up, flip down. Not well you have to have it a X magnification or the ranges are all wrong.

Also if you already have red dots on a few guns, this is a nice add-on.

I like scout scopes but I have an ACOG that I can score rapid hits with all the way down to point shooting range. I don't have to change magnification or focus. I really like that. Of course it costs almost as much as the gun.

Good argument for an Eotech XPS/EXPS 2-dot reticle with the built in 2nd red dot with a 500yd zero. Slightly more "noise" than a 1-dot reticle. But costs the same a 1-dot reticle so avoid the added $600 prism, no added weight/bulk, no additional rail space required, faster with no extra hand movements to deploy, less equipment to break, etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top