JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone here have experience with this?

259E0A5B-5D88-4A11-8F9E-BF38209C61CE.jpeg

Last Edited:
I don't see this catching on . but Nice innovation .
There Charlie Tarac unit is pretty badazz, and game real changer . but this 'alpha Tarac' ?? . why run a in-front Obj. prism to move your POI for a choice of shooting your 1x red dot/reflex ?, when a LPVO lightweight 1-6 or 1-8 with a 1x base magnification , and with Illum. center Ret. is the best of both worlds, Up Close and for then Moving down Range with holdovers .

I did watched one review/example . ( and If married to a reflex/red dot ) . to use the prismatic POI shift for Blackout running High-Vel. then wanting to switch to Sub.Vel rounds . I can 'maybe' start to wrap my head around that scenario, with the big holdover off your Zero POI, for when moving 'Fast' transition from High Vel. to Sub's @ 100 yard and out .

I don't see this catching on . but Nice innovation .
There Charlie Tarac unit is pretty badazz, and game real changer . but this 'alpha Tarac' ?? . why run a in-front Obj. prism to move your POI for a choice of shooting your 1x red dot/reflex ?, when a LPVO lightweight 1-6 or 1-8 with a 1x base magnification , and with Illum. center Ret. is the best of both worlds, Up Close and for then Moving down Range with holdovers .

I did watched one review/example . ( and If married to a reflex/red dot ) . to use the prismatic POI shift for Blackout running High-Vel. then wanting to switch to Sub.Vel rounds . I can 'maybe' start to wrap my head around that scenario, with the big holdover off your Zero POI, for when moving 'Fast' transition from High Vel. to Sub's @ 100 yard and out .
The biggest value I see is when multiple people may be using the same weapon or system. The training becomes simpler. Flip up, flip down. Not well you have to have it a X magnification or the ranges are all wrong.

Also if you already have red dots on a few guns, this is a nice add-on.

I like scout scopes but I have an ACOG that I can score rapid hits with all the way down to point shooting range. I don't have to change magnification or focus. I really like that. Of course it costs almost as much as the gun.

Good argument for an Eotech XPS/EXPS 2-dot reticle with the built in 2nd red dot with a 500yd zero. Slightly more "noise" than a 1-dot reticle. But costs the same a 1-dot reticle so avoid the added $600 prism, no added weight/bulk, no additional rail space required, faster with no extra hand movements to deploy, less equipment to break, etc.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top