JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made in USA doesn't mean much. Definitely doesn't mean they are actually made in the US. More often than not it means "assembled" in the US. Seeing how this statement is on their about page,
Alpha Foxtrot's parent company Dasan Machineries of South Korea is one of the largest producers of firearms components for the US commercial and global firearms markets.

I'd say its more than just an investment. My guess is they supply the parts and the company here puts them together. I could be totally wrong, but the evidence is there.
Alpha Foxtrot has an 80,000 SF manufacturing facility in Duluth, GA. So yes, their parent company is Dasan in Korea, but their Aplha Foxtrot firearms are indeed American Made and manufactured.

So, let me make sure I get this straight...
You joined the forum yesterday, have only posted on this thread, have no other comments or reactions on any other thread...
but you totally don't work for the company you are defending... like maybe as a social media manager or brand reputation manager, who would naturally have facts about manufacturing facility size or the country in which a parent company was incorporated...

1000001775.jpg

I believe that the information that he stated is available to anyone.

It's too bad that management is so effed up. I'd like to support an American manufacturing facility. I liked the concept of this gun. Unfortunately, all the "parts" didn't seem to gel.

So, let me make sure I get this straight...
You joined the forum yesterday, have only posted on this thread, have no other comments or reactions on any other thread...
but you totally don't work for the company you are defending... like maybe as a social media manager or brand reputation manager, who would naturally have facts about manufacturing facility size or the country in which a parent company was incorporated...

View attachment 1858721
I'm thinking about buying one so have watched every YouTube video I could find, researched the company to confirm what I had heard, and checked forums to see what other people think about the S15 which is how I came upon this forum. I saw a post that conflicted with what I found and thought I should share what I had learned about the company. You seem a little paranoid lol. Think whatever you want but I could care less what you think. I'm just doing my research before making a purchase through a company I have never dealt with before. As should every person looking to buy a new firearm. 👍

I'm thinking about buying one so have watched every YouTube video I could find, researched the company to confirm what I had heard, and checked forums to see what other people think about the S15 which is how I came upon this forum. I saw a post that conflicted with what I found and thought I should share what I had learned about the company. You seem a little paranoid lol. Think whatever you want but I could care less what you think. I'm just doing my research before making a purchase through a company I have never dealt with before. As should every person looking to buy a new firearm. 👍
I stand corrected. Thank you for sharing that info, and apologies for less than polite welcome.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top