JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like they are made in US.

The statement that I believe you're referring to does not specify anything anything other than investment from the parent company.

I have one of their polished DLC 1911's in 9mm. It is by far the smoothest semi-auto handgun I have ever used or felt.
My buddy has one of their AR-9's and it is quite a bit more accurate than my Sig MPX that cost twice as much.
Felt one of their S-15's the other day and although it was nice, it's just not my cup of tea. Too short for my paws.

Sounds like they are made in US.

The statement that I believe you're referring to does not specify anything anything other than investment from the parent company.
Made in USA doesn't mean much. Definitely doesn't mean they are actually made in the US. More often than not it means "assembled" in the US. Seeing how this statement is on their about page,
Alpha Foxtrot's parent company Dasan Machineries of South Korea is one of the largest producers of firearms components for the US commercial and global firearms markets.

I'd say its more than just an investment. My guess is they supply the parts and the company here puts them together. I could be totally wrong, but the evidence is there.

Never heard of them, but this is freaking cool. Mostly because I've got a ton of Glock mags.

I have the 5" DLC 1911 and damn it shoot's awesome. My first 1911 and I'm hooked with it. Trying some new stuff on it.

10809A27-9A8F-46E9-AE01-B9CE7A3B6D31.jpeg BE52D540-E015-444C-B54C-F7734B782FD5.jpeg

Seems like they are having some serious issues. They dont have a working email account, and no phone num,ber listed on the webpage. There are also many who have had no luck contacting them with warranty issues. VERY SHADDY!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top