JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Up for sale is an alfa proj CO2 10m air rifle. Comes with two bulk fill CO2 containers, tools to change the CO2 as well as additional inserts for the front sight among other accessories. The barrel has been coated in black (not sure the coating but looks good), the rifle has some wear on it but still functions great. Probably one of the quietest rifles I have shot, as there is a significant portion of the shroud that is just baffling. hole on hole accuracy at 10m and dime sized accuracy at 25m. Perfect basement plinker, and is quiet enough for apartment shooting. Asking $400, no trades at this time. I'm located in Eugene but I can drive to help meetup somewhere closer if you are far away. Send me a PM with any questions or you can email me at [email protected].

nqHLZ2O.jpg
YM7AWT6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top