JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now, don't celebrate until you have a look at the photo that comes up when you hit the link to the KVI interview with Nick Hanauer.

I-591 certified with more signatures than gun control measure

Initiative 591 was officially certified today by Secretary of State Kim Wyman, and according to the count, it garnered more signatures than the opposing measure, Initiative 594…

<broken link removed>

Well they do say a pic is worth a thousand words, WOW................

140128_Giffords_Gun_Initiatives_3.jpg

Isn't the term generally "shooting yourself in the foot"????????

Now that I am looking where is his front sight?

Now, don't celebrate until you have a look at the photo that comes up when you hit the link to the KVI interview with Nick Hanauer.

Initiative 591 was officially certified today by Secretary of State Kim Wyman, and according to the count, it garnered more signatures than the opposing measure, Initiative 594...

<broken link removed>

I asked over there, too, but have you been able to verify if the pro -591 signatures that the WAGR signature gatherers got when they were soliciting for -594 outside of Targets, WalMarts, etc., that they were ever turned in?

I asked over there, too, but have you been able to verify if the pro -591 signatures that the WAGR signature gatherers got when they were soliciting for -594 outside of Targets, WalMarts, etc., that they were ever turned in?

I'm pretty certain they were all turned in.

Not to worry at this point. I-591 is in the game.

I'm pretty certain they were all turned in.

Not to worry at this point. I-591 is in the game.

Excellent. Doesn't look like the antis were expecting the fight they're getting. Hope you guys can send them home with their tails between their legs.

Well they do say a pic is worth a thousand words, WOW................

140128_Giffords_Gun_Initiatives_3.jpg

Isn't the term generally "shooting yourself in the foot"????????

Now that I am looking where is his front sight?

Where was this taken, who is the clown, and what was your reason for posting it? Is this an anti~r@tard?

Where was this taken, who is the clown, and what was your reason for posting it? Is this an anti~r@tard?

Initiative 591 was officially certified today by Secretary of State Kim Wyman, and according to the count, it garnered more signatures than the opposing measure, Initiative 594...

<broken link removed>

Gun background check supporter, Nick Hanauer, talks about I-594 | Featured | KVI AM 570

Surprised we are winning considering they are cheating like always http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lui1ndWXKXQ&desktop_uri=/watch?v=lui1ndWXKXQ
Thoroughly disgusting! A quick search for "National Petitioners for Citizens" brought up a short article with the same video and a comment from an apparent Washington citizen;
"Y'know, I live in a heavy military area of Washington. I myself am not military, however, one day I was walking into a Target in Lakewood and these petitioners were outside the store. Oddly, while they had the above mentioned petition to sign it wasn't the first I was asked to sign. The first I was asked to sign was a petition to safeguard the second Amendment for US citizens. The second was the one mentioned above. It makes sense that they'd use this dishonest tactic to try to fool the military community here. I'm sure the first petition wasn't going anywhere but in the trash."
It would not surprise me in the least if his words are true. In fact I would be surprised if they weren't.

Was anything ever done with the information in the video?

I figured, but for the dear reader wanted to clarify he's a clown and does not represent us. I would not doubt that's an airsoft non firearm..

Blow up the image, check the safety selector or lack of one, and several other details and that probably exactly what it is.
Is he covering a colored tip on the bbl also. The guy kind of looks duffusy also :D

Blow up the image, check the safety selector or lack of one, and several other details and that probably exactly what it is.
Is he covering a colored tip on the bbl also. The guy kind of looks duffusy also :D
My first thought was similar to yours in that he was covering the tip, but check out his Washington State Militia page. Assuming he is not lying he has a real AR. He also has a Facebook page and a youtube channel under his name. I don't get the warm fuzzies about him whether he is a supporter or a plant. I've been wrong before though.

My first thought was similar to yours in that he was covering the tip, but check out his Washington State Militia page. Assuming he is not lying he has a real AR. He also has a Facebook page and a youtube channel under his name. I don't get the warm fuzzies about him whether he is a supporter or a plant. I've been wrong before though.

Interesting .....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads