JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Excellent. Doesn't look like the antis were expecting the fight they're getting. Hope you guys can send them home with their tails between their legs.

"You guys?"

How about "Us guys?" See, if they succeed here, they're coming across the Columbia River to do it to you. Best to stop them. They're already laying th groundwork.

Good article Dave.

Unfortunately I have no doubt that Devyn guy thinks he is helping our cause. His militia page, Twitter and Facebook are out there. And that's definitely a Bushmaster Carbon 15 as he claims - you can see the white serial number below the safety. :huh:

My first thought was similar to yours in that he was covering the tip, but check out his Washington State Militia page. Assuming he is not lying he has a real AR. He also has a Facebook page and a youtube channel under his name. I don't get the warm fuzzies about him whether he is a supporter or a plant. I've been wrong before though.

OK, I say a plant, and from his appearance I would say a mental defective of the most undesirable sort

OK, I say a plant, and from his appearance I would say a mental defective of the most undesirable sort
It is possible that he is a plant, but if so he is in for the long haul as he was protesting an anti-gun rally last April. The rest of your assessment seems spot on judging from his behavior in several videos. It would be worse if he wasn't a plant. We don't need that sort of d-nozzle on our side.

It is possible that he is a plant, but if so he is in for the long haul as he was protesting an anti-gun rally last April. The rest of your assessment seems spot on judging from his behavior in several videos. It would be worse if he wasn't a plant. We don't need that sort of d-nozzle on our side.

Seriously, if you think a guy who has been out in public about his guns for nearly a year is some type of 'plant', then I've got a bridge to sell you. Exactly who is paying him to be a 'plant'? The KGB? For what purpose? One random photo?

He's clearly got some issues in other areas however. We have them on our side just like they do on the other side.

Seriously, if you think a guy who has been out in public about his guns for nearly a year is some type of 'plant', then I've got a bridge to sell you. Exactly who is paying him to be a 'plant'? The KGB? For what purpose? One random photo?

He's clearly got some issues in other areas however. We have them on our side just like they do on the other side.
I don't think he is a plant in all honesty, but I don't know him and can't say for certain. Dave said it far more tactfully and accurately than any have yet.

Hey, if I had patience and mobility *I* might consider going deep-cover as a long-term agent provocateur to create bad optics for the DemoKKKrats/Progro-fascists, so it's even more plausible that they'd do that to us. After all, such dirty tricks are part and parcel of how they win elections...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top