JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have never heard the story of President Carter beating a "rabid" rabbit to death with his oar in the middle of a lake? It comes from the man himself.

Why do we have to "throw up our hands"? Let's just leave them the hell alone. The rise of the Mujahedeen and Al Qaeda also came from untold millions in small arms. We really need to stop the cycle of fighting against our own weapons every 15-20 years. I wonder what the wars in Libya and Syria will be like? Hopefully we can stop all the .50BMG rounds and guns we sent them.

I think Al Qaeda is alive and well and I think we are not capable of killing them faster than they multiply. I'd rather let them fight over the same bubblegum they've been fighting for 2,000 years. Will the next superpower take heed of the "place where empires go to die"?

Arm them all and deal with the winner. Saddam's and Qadafi's hold their people in check at least.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top