JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As a subscriber to Dish Network I'm extremely pissed that AL-Jazerra is now on channel 215. While I can't do much about it I'm sending a "flame on" message to Dish and spread the word through sites like this one and other similar ones. Yes I know that I don't have to include that channel on my listing nor have to tune it in but I'm expressing my own personal opinion....

SOG165

It will probably be more accurate and balanced than when Al Gore was at the helm. Not that is saying anything. Wonder if China is PO'd that someone else is buying up failed US businesses?

Then again maybe Gore in Arabic is pronounced Jazeera?

AJ was bought out years ago by the same banking interests that give you all the other garbage MSM. It used to have some truth to it actually, but now it is just propaganda and BS like you would see on CNBC or any US TV channel for that matter.

Russia Today (RT) is probably the only fairly large news organization around that produces any real news stories anymore. http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday/videos

Soon ALL you will see via just about any media will all be controlled by the Oligarch Euro families/banking dynasties the control our nation and its media, so enjoy what is left while it lasts.

One thing that will absolutely be forbidden is truth. Is is already erased in all US-based TV/Radio media. Heroes will be portrayed and punished as traitors and maniacs and murderers as men of peace.

The American sheeple have already spoken on that, and they are more than happy to gobble up any propaganda that reaches their boob tube.

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ was bought out years ago by the same banking interests that give you all the other garbage MSM. It used to have some truth to it actually, but now it is just propaganda and BS like you would see on CNBC or any US TV channel for that matter.

Russia Today (RT) is probably the only fairly large news organization around that produces any real news stories anymore. http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday/videos

True most are garbage. The major US ones are on the bottom of the heap.

Russia Today (RT) is probably the only fairly large news organization around that produces any real news stories anymore. RT - YouTube

I agree about RT, although Burt and I might have both spent too much time watching Lauren Lyster before she was gone... :s0155:
Capital Account - YouTube

Peter

I don't get Dish but that's beside the point. In Canada and probably other countries, you can pay for just those channels you wish.. kinda cafeteria style.
That'd be the bomb.. instead of paying like what.. $2-300 a month if you're a sports nut etc. and have to bundle up to get whatever channels you like. It sucks.
US lawmakers have been talking about adopting/"allowing" the "Canadian model" for years but no joy.
If I had Dish, I'd probably drop them as that's the only way Al whatever wouldn't get a dime of the cut of that probably basic package service.

I'd had enough of paying for the top 250.
Only watched maybe 6.
Called them up and said I wanted to pick and choose, had a list of 10.
When they said I could have my 10 by subscribing to top 500, I cancelled and sent their stuff back.
If free market is to work, I want my money to go a certain way, not fund trash.
I have digital Off-the-Air. News, Jeopardy, Wheel, NCIS. Still plenty of trash to not watch, and a lot cheaper.

BTW United Way? sent a couple pennies to my designated charity, divvied my money out amongst their annointed list.
No more.

BTW United Way? sent a couple pennies to my designated charity, divvied my money out amongst their annointed list.
No more.

At work they tried to pressure me to donate to United Way, passed out the donation envelopes to to everyone during an all staff meeting. Just sign here to have as much as you want taken out of your check and the HR person was personally collecting them from everyone.

She said, "sweety you forgot to fill out your form." I said, "No I didn't". I got some funny looks but I hate being pressured to do anything I don't want to.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top