JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CharlesAFerg. Somehow your reply ended up in my mailbox. Keep me out of this. All I asked about were the air rifles. If you won't toss a squirrel out of the attic, how do you propose to remove any man that shows up when you are shooting?

CharlesAFerg. Somehow your reply ended up in my mailbox. Keep me out of this. All I asked about were the air rifles. If you won't toss a squirrel out of the attic, how do you propose to remove any man that shows up when you are shooting?

How do I propose going about removing that particular person? I ask him to leave, citing his irresponsibility. Otherwise, I leave. I don't want to get shot by some moron who indiscriminately shoots wildlife. Obvious tenancies towards dangerous behavior, torturing and killing animals like that for no reason. Hunting is one thing, that's not even close.

My answer being in your mailbox is definitely not my problem, change your settings...

Ok folks, enough please!

How 'bout them thar air rifles?

Anyone try those Benjamins yet?

+1.

I have an old beeman I bought when I was in middle school, it's alright but nothing fancy. Great if I'm bored on a warm day, shooting at a tree stumps at various distances in the back yard. It's only a .177, but I find there is a significant difference in range and accuracy with the pointed pellets compared to the flat headed ones.

Are there any local shops where you may examine the higher-end bb rifles? Seems like it would be fun to at least check them out, maybe shoot some phone books...?

Good to hear the administration here agrees with my outlook on illegal activity. I was starting to wonder about the peeps here.

No trophy pics on the hunting board? Won't happen again: I really had no idea (you guys must get away with some pretty tall tales, knowing pics aren't allowed lol!). Glad I didn't post a picture of the hog I killed in Oklahoma.

DennisF, could you tell me what you want to know? I could type for a really long time going over the Korean guns.

The Discovery. Good introductory PCP. Buy it from Mac1 (third generation airgun tuner) as he goes over each rifle personally, and rubs his magic on them a bit.

If you are interested in the Disco, you should really check out the new Crosman/Benjamin "Marauder".

WARNING: in this link, there is a 600 page report on the affects of a 260 grain SWC shot from my power-tuned 909. This was a one shot kill..

WARNING GRAPHIC LINK WARNING GRAPHIC LINK

WARNING GRAPHIC LINK WARNING GRAPHIC LINK

Speaking of phone books! :s0155:
That's a cool photo, I had no idea that they were so powerful!

I definitely agree with your statements. +1 for that.

Butcher45, I was just looking for a brand name to use for a search to read up on them. There is one fella that shoots the rimfire competition on Thursday mornings at Clark Rifles in east vancouver. I may sit in on the meet this morning and pick his brain. His looks to be a total custom rig and he fills from a scuba tank. Did you see the pictures of the 1400 pound hog that was passed around on the net last month? There was one mounted at the last show here in PDX that was almost that big.

Eun Jin (Sumatra .22 and 25), ShinSung/Career (Fire 201 9MM, DragonSlayer .50, and 707 .22 and .25 rifles), and Sam Yang (909 .454 caliber rifle) are some brand names for Korean guns.

There is also the Evanix Ar6, and Renegade rifles.

Ok- first post just to be helpful- I love airguns as much as any others.

Look here for more info than you can digest about pellet rifles at Pyramid Air:
Air Guns and Airsoft Guns | Your Source for Air Guns and Air Gun Accessories (http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/show.pl?cmd_rifles=show_menu)

Here is a great airgun forum:
Airgun forum (http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/)

Even the .22/.177 break barrel Beeman that you can pick up at Wallyworld with a scope for $120 or so has enough power and accuracy to make you understand how fun pellet guns can be.

The Korean guns have a lot of power and are great guns especially to hunt with.

Airforce in Texas makes a military looking pellet rifle that rocks as well.

A lot of these guns can be made very quiet. This makes shooting in your backyard at targets without bothering your neighbors possible so us city folks can get in a lot more practice.

Airguns have been around longer than powderburners, Lewis and Clark even carried them on the trail.

Is more or bigger better?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads