JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a green laser that I no longer have a use for. Sells new for $140-150, I'm asking $100. I have a 1" scope ring that mounts to a standard rail that is included with it. It has a 6"-8" coiled pressure switch.

Call Mike at 503-806-3922

The LS8100 Series Green Laser Sights are the latest addition to the Aimshot family. These lasers feature 532nm lasers that are bright enough to let you see the dot during the day and also the beam at night. Because they are about 50-100 times brighter than traditional red laser sights, you have a much farther range of use as well as being much easier to see with the naked eye. Visible range of 400 yards in broad daylight and 4 mile at night. Designed for the serious shooter, this laser sight is water-resistant, These lasers come standard with multi-coated optical glass lenses for a noticeably sharper dot at farther distances. Like all other Aimshot Laser Sights, the LS8100 Series Green Laser Sights can be used with universal mount systems available. Also new are our dual universal mount systems that enable you to mount a laser sight and along with our Xenon Flashlights for greater functionality and ease of use

Wavelength: 532nm
Output: <5mW
Battery: One CR123 Lithium Battery
Battery Life*: ~5 hours
Size (laser only): .81&#216; x 4.75L
Weight with Battery: 3.75 oz.
Construction: Aircraft Aluminum 60661 T6
Finish: Black
Adjustment @ 100 yds.:12ft. Vertical, 12ft. Horizontal
Operation: Push Button or optional Removable Pressure Switch Cable Length: 8.5
Dot Size @ 100 yds. 2.25&#216; Shock Resistance: 2050G
Lens: Multi-Coated Optical Glass Lens Multi-Coated Optical

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews