JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So as the title reads I would like reviews from ACTUAL USERS of either of these Aimpoint Sights. I am in the market and would like to know if there are any real advantages to either (especially the M4 since it is several hundred dollars more).
If anyone has some experience with either please feel free to chime in and and share your thoughts!

Thanks All!!

And yes, I can google them both and read reviews all day long! I want real, personal input!

I've got a M4S and a T1. Love them both. I prefer the T1 (or the H1 as I don't plan on being underwater and don't use night vision....yet).

That said, one good point- the battery in the T1 is a CR2032- not uncommon but not nearly as COMMON- as in super COMMON- as AA's which is what the M4 and M4S run on. For long term tough times, the availability of AA's is likely better, making the M4 and its use of AA's something to think about.

But if I wasn't stressed about batteries, a far forward mounted T1 or H1 is the way to go, IMHO. Put it on a Larue quick release mount and you are good to go.

I have the PRO. It came with mount and covers for $400. IMO that is a deal. Spending several hundred more to have a common battery size seems silly. I have used the T1 and its only real advantage is its smaller size. It just isn't worth the extra money to me. Aimpoint makes a great optic no matter which one you choose.

I've owned Aimpoint Micros, M3 (very similar to the PRO) and currently have a M4s.

The biggest difference and what you're really paying for with the M4 is crazy durability. The adjustment knobs have protective ears and the knob isn't directly attached to the switch, the brightness adjusting knob is mounted on the body of the optic, so that the body takes blows and not the more delicate switch. I suspect Aimpoint's engineers went thru returned .mil M2 and M3 optics and designed out the common failure points when they designed the M4.

If you're not sure which Aimpoint to get, get a Micro. If you need a 30mm tube or want to save $s, get a PRO. If you want a optic that isn't going to break before your rifle does, go with the M4.

H

So as the title reads I would like reviews from ACTUAL USERS of either of these Aimpoint Sights. I am in the market and would like to know if there are any real advantages to either (especially the M4 since it is several hundred dollars more).
If anyone has some experience with either please feel free to chime in and and share your thoughts!

Thanks All!!

And yes, I can google them both and read reviews all day long! I want real, personal input!
Have used both and I sold my PRO and went with the AimPoint m4 and
Never looked back!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top