JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Aimpoint
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
First of all . . . . yeah, yeah, I know . . . .:rolleyes:

:s0122:

I had a plan for today, it started with waking up. That part went ok, the rest of the day, not so much. I'll try and get photos up tomorrow.

Used but in good condition, no mount, has flip covers and outer cover like this
Aimpoint® Outer Rubber Cover : Cabela's

But that being said, I am easily distracted by shiny things :s0138:

SPF :cool:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
IMG_49191.jpg IMG_49201.jpg IMG_49221.jpg IMG_49211.jpg IMG_49231.jpg

I would have gone with VinnieTHEboom

GLWT

:)

I got that nickname about 30 years ago from Ted Yost when he was just just a grocery store night shift leader that thought his 18 round Styer GB was the height of hand guns and my 1911 with its "Boom. . .bah! I'm out of ammo!" was a quaint antique. :s0140:

If your sitting there scratching your head wondering what's so funny about that than you probably only shoot plastic guns. :s0033:

Just saw it doesn't have a mount. How much do those go for?

All the used Aimpoints I've ever bought came with the mount.

This lived for a bit on my 300 BLK AR pistol but I've decided to go with a different scope I had sitting around. Comes with a NcSTAR mount NcStar 30mm Cantilever Ring Mount Weaver Style MDC30 Tube Diameter: 30, 40% Off

So yeah, the mount isn't great, but it's good enough to take to the range, or to check out a noise that you heard at o'dark 30, but no, it's not good enough to jump out of a helicopter with or to kick down doors with, but if we're being honest here, if I was doing either of those things the mount would not be the weakest link, if ya'know what I mean :s0110:

Just put a fresh battery in a couple days ago. :)

$250.00

Is this an FTF only, or would you consider shipping? I have a few things I need to manage my cash-flows for, but if you're willing to ship this might be worth putting on the radar for after the "financial kidneystones" get passed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top