JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking to buy some mini shells. 1 box or 10 boxes. Lay it on me!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Interesting. Sounds like I know where I'll be heading Friday. Thank you!
No problem. I am going to go in there today and check and see if they got any powder or rimfire stuff, but I can check to make sure they still have a ton. Last week I was in there they had a giant pile of both the Aguila and the Federal minishells in various loads, and they were using the aguila boxes all over the store as paperweights on the counters. The federal ones in my experience are loaded hotter, FWIW. Definitely a big difference between those and the Aguila recoil wise out of a shockwave.

Our ace hardware here has an indoor bow range and everything, AR parts, reloading, the works.

not sure if OP called them or not to have them set some aside but I was in there a bit ago and it sounds like someone is going to be grabbing up a bunch of the Aguilas as they were setting them off the shelves, but they had a bunch of the federal mini shells left.

Our ace hardware here has an indoor bow range and everything, AR parts, reloading, the works.

not sure if OP called them or not to have them set some aside but I was in there a bit ago and it sounds like someone is going to be grabbing up a bunch of the Aguilas as they were setting them off the shelves, but they had a bunch of the federal mini shells left.

I haven't called yet because I haven't nailed down a day I'm going. As soon as I do I will call.

Thank you again!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.