JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks to JC Weaponry my long wait is over. I had ordered a Sig P220 Carry Stainless Elite from my dealer almost a year ago and have never received it. I got an e-mail from JC Weaponry last night saying he had two arriving today. I was amazed he remembered that I had mentioned this gun to him at a gun show a long time ago. I met up with him today and he gave me an AMAZING deal on this beauty. I cannot wait to get to the range with this puppy. :)

Now someone just has to byuy the Colt 1911 I have for sale so I can pay the till back the money I stole to pay for this before anyone notices the money is gone. :s0131:

It was overcast but not raining when I got home so I ran outside and snapped a few pics. I have not even cleaned the gun yet but the beauty of the gun still shines through.

SigP220Elite2.jpg

SigP220Elite1.jpg

SigP220Elite3.jpg

Last Edited:
Arrrrgh. Damn you playboy! I had just about convinced myself to order an STI Officer sized 1911 and you show me this. Now I have to think again.

And as Curly from the 3 Stooges said, "I'm tryin' to think, but nothin's happenin'.". :D

Thanks to JC Weaponry my long wait is over. I had ordered a Sig P220 Carry Stainless Elite from my dealer almost a year ago and have never received it. I got an e-mail from JC Weaponry last night saying he had two arriving today. I was amazed he remembered that I had mentioned this gun to him at a gun show a long time ago. I met up with him today and he gave me an AMAZING deal on this beauty.

Sure, bait us with that little tease of a phrase...

Dang!! Martini's must pay well!. I've always loved the p220. Stainless is even cooler to see. Greydog.

Are you kidding? His gun purchasing habits are off by at least 75%! :p PBP is finding out that the only thing that pays well for a small business owner in Portland Oregon is the small business owner paying bills! :s0112::s0114::s0112:

GunBroker Clack probably had to layoff at least one employee........

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top