JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks to JC Weaponry my long wait is over. I had ordered a Sig P220 Carry Stainless Elite from my dealer almost a year ago and have never received it. I got an e-mail from JC Weaponry last night saying he had two arriving today. I was amazed he remembered that I had mentioned this gun to him at a gun show a long time ago. I met up with him today and he gave me an AMAZING deal on this beauty. I cannot wait to get to the range with this puppy. :)

Now someone just has to byuy the Colt 1911 I have for sale so I can pay the till back the money I stole to pay for this before anyone notices the money is gone. :s0131:

It was overcast but not raining when I got home so I ran outside and snapped a few pics. I have not even cleaned the gun yet but the beauty of the gun still shines through.

SigP220Elite2.jpg

SigP220Elite1.jpg

SigP220Elite3.jpg

Last Edited:
Arrrrgh. Damn you playboy! I had just about convinced myself to order an STI Officer sized 1911 and you show me this. Now I have to think again.

And as Curly from the 3 Stooges said, "I'm tryin' to think, but nothin's happenin'.". :D

Thanks to JC Weaponry my long wait is over. I had ordered a Sig P220 Carry Stainless Elite from my dealer almost a year ago and have never received it. I got an e-mail from JC Weaponry last night saying he had two arriving today. I was amazed he remembered that I had mentioned this gun to him at a gun show a long time ago. I met up with him today and he gave me an AMAZING deal on this beauty.

Sure, bait us with that little tease of a phrase...

Dang!! Martini's must pay well!. I've always loved the p220. Stainless is even cooler to see. Greydog.

Are you kidding? His gun purchasing habits are off by at least 75%! :p PBP is finding out that the only thing that pays well for a small business owner in Portland Oregon is the small business owner paying bills! :s0112::s0114::s0112:

GunBroker Clack probably had to layoff at least one employee........

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top