JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oops... I meant this one!

The ten seconds I watched is ten seconds of my life I won't get back.

Which is ten seconds too many.

(Plus the thirty seconds it took to correct this post to reference the correct youtube vid... the MP skit is funnier than s#!7)

:s0114:

-Bill

well that's the problem- the music didn't even start till 15 seconds in. try it again. :)

Those that are truly interested in learning how to impress the range officer at their range of choice need to study the pattern: ‪C-Walk Tutorial‬‏ - YouTube

Remember it is important to practice over and over again. Then do this to impress those in attendance, but remember - finger clear of the trigger and keep your weapon pointed downrange toward the berm. Then it is all good. That is what I am talking about.

You know what he reminds me of? That old video game, I think it was like rushin attack or something. It had a track ball and you ran back and forth at the bottom of the screen. It is the dance the guy does when you beat a level.:s0114:

that looks like the shooting range east of Bend off Hwy 20...

Yup, COSSA Public Range... Yet another reason I either shoot in COSSA proper or one of the lesser known spots on public land around Bend.

I guess I don't get the humor or amusement of a fool dicking-off with a weapon let alone posting it on the net for another group of fools (the antis) to see. Thanks buddy.

Agreed.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR