JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which is your favorite sport?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
I will have to admit I am addicted to hand guns, My wife says I need to join. (HGA) Hand Guns Anonymous. And she is right. I love them. I shoot them. A lot, every month of the year is a shooting month for me.
But I also like shot guns, rifles, and archery, yes I have it bad.. But I love it and my angel of a wife allows to participate in these fun filled and God given rights that we have, as American Citizens of the great USA.
So there you have it.
I admitted to a group of my peers. I have it bad :)

Vern H

Good fun with a handgun. I hear you brother. I like Smith and Wesson revolvers. 1911's 45 acp
22 Rugers. 9 mm autos I have it bad. Butt if that is not bad enough I also collect military rifles.
What are your favorite handguns.

Good fun with a handgun. I hear you brother. I like Smith and Wesson revolvers. 1911's 45 acp
22 Rugers. 9 mm autos I have it bad. Butt if that is not bad enough I also collect military rifles.
What are your favorite handguns.

I use to have a favorite. it was a Glock 19, But then I noticed how I was being led astray by others. I seem to be in love with the Ruger 22/45 lite. with a Volquartsen trigger, a Tacitcal Solutions Compensator, and a Truglow Red Dot sight. This gun is a force to be reckoned with. The sage rats are shaking in their boots, they cant hide fast enough to avoid death by Ruger. Its a sight to be seen.
And Its a Beautiful thing.!!

Started shooting when I was 4 (thanks grandpa!) and have had the big bad ever since.

I still own and shoot the mark I .22 ruger and s&w 39-2 9mm I learned with as a kid.

Bought a marlin 60ss .22 rifle for my 18th birthday and it is one of the most accurate rifles I've yet to shoot under 100 yards.

Had to take a hiatus when my girl was born but she is almost all grown up and I have gotten back into regular shooting just this year.

I now have added a few sks's, my dads 12gauge and a couple more .22s to the growing pile lol.

Next on my list is a ruger gunsite scout. It's going to be my "hunting" rifle. I figure it will get a lot more use off season then a traditional hunting rifle.

Good times.

All good choices, The Key to this sport is participating. Whether your hunting, Target shooting, Competitive shooting, or just walking in the woods. Its a great sport and it usually means we have to get outdoors. Off the couch and spend time in the country side. That's another reason I love this sport. I love the outdoors!! Enjoy that Scout when you do get it..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top