Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to hand guns!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tigardflash, May 21, 2014.

1. tigardflash

tigardflash tigard, or New Member

I will have to admit I am addicted to hand guns, My wife says I need to join. (HGA) Hand Guns Anonymous. And she is right. I love them. I shoot them. A lot, every month of the year is a shooting month for me.
    But I also like shot guns, rifles, and archery, yes I have it bad.. But I love it and my angel of a wife allows to participate in these fun filled and God given rights that we have, as American Citizens of the great USA.
    So there you have it.
    I admitted to a group of my peers. I have it bad :)

Vern H

Rocky C likes this.
  2. Addicted

Addicted Dallas, OR Active Member

We are here for you bud........just let it out. No one here will judge you!

3. Rocky C

Rocky C Portland Metro Active Member

Welcome to the site!

4. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

You are not alone, just look at the membership roll to see how many gun junkies Joe has rounded up.
    You'll find the counselors in 24-7 here.

Rocky C and FourTeeFive like this.
  5. ron

ron Vancouver, Washington Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Good fun with a handgun. I hear you brother. I like Smith and Wesson revolvers. 1911's 45 acp
    22 Rugers. 9 mm autos I have it bad. Butt if that is not bad enough I also collect military rifles.
    What are your favorite handguns.

6. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Welcome! I have recently come to terms with the fact that I like collecting and shooting handguns much more than rifles. The take up less space too ;-)

7. tigardflash

I use to have a favorite. it was a Glock 19, But then I noticed how I was being led astray by others. I seem to be in love with the Ruger 22/45 lite. with a Volquartsen trigger, a Tacitcal Solutions Compensator, and a Truglow Red Dot sight. This gun is a force to be reckoned with. The sage rats are shaking in their boots, they cant hide fast enough to avoid death by Ruger. Its a sight to be seen.
    And Its a Beautiful thing.!!

8. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Started shooting when I was 4 (thanks grandpa!) and have had the big bad ever since.

I still own and shoot the mark I .22 ruger and s&w 39-2 9mm I learned with as a kid.

Bought a marlin 60ss .22 rifle for my 18th birthday and it is one of the most accurate rifles I've yet to shoot under 100 yards.

Had to take a hiatus when my girl was born but she is almost all grown up and I have gotten back into regular shooting just this year.

I now have added a few sks's, my dads 12gauge and a couple more .22s to the growing pile lol.

Next on my list is a ruger gunsite scout. It's going to be my "hunting" rifle. I figure it will get a lot more use off season then a traditional hunting rifle.

Good times.

9. tigardflash

All good choices, The Key to this sport is participating. Whether your hunting, Target shooting, Competitive shooting, or just walking in the woods. Its a great sport and it usually means we have to get outdoors. Off the couch and spend time in the country side. That's another reason I love this sport. I love the outdoors!! Enjoy that Scout when you do get it..