JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently signed up for Northwest firearms in the past week or so. Since then I have spent way too much time browsing the classifieds, reading forums, and posting a few questions of my own. I have found the interactions on Northwest firearms to be extremely positive and helpful. I am super pleased with this product and can imagine my self supporting it for a long time. Thank you for all those who make it possible.

I have recently got into the hobby of reloading and I am getting back into rifle hunting. I am a visually impaired hunter and recently got my disabled hunters permit in Oregon. I am looking forward to getting back out and shooting my rifle this fall.

Welcome aboard and glad you found us! Lots of good folk here with knowledge, experience and great stories, so pull up a stump and set a spell. The coffee is also good and just the way you like, but you have to pour it yourself.

Welcome from the Land of Evil Spirits!

Everybody talks about "social media" these days. Some of us are more like "anti-social media" types. In a good way, of course.

That's the way I felt when a member of ifish recommended NWFA. The great majority of regulars here are a friendly and helpful bunch. Crazy funny at times too. If you have a healthy sense of humor, be prepared to clean coffee off the key board/screen at some point.

There are times when some ideas clash between members. The good thing is, we are, for the most part, allowed to settle such spats between ourselves. And we do a good job of it 95% of the time. By simply not taking bait, and/or having to have the last word.

Welcome to Northwest Firearms.

Everybody talks about "social media" these days. Some of us are more like "anti-social media" types. In a good way, of course.
That's a great way to put it. I don't consider this social media. more like a family. A real BIG family.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Addicted huh?

1662854119979.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR