JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
:angry:
These are just a few of MANY "changes" that will occur if this Obamacare goes into affect! We must take a stand those of you who care about this country and its future and contact out local representatives to express our opinions! Turn off American Idol and start taking an interest in this debate, becuase like it or not it WILL affect you too!!

Page 203 Line 14-15 HC: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax." (Yes, it really says that!) ( a 'fee' instead) Page 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill: Govt will reduce physician services for Medicaid Seniors. (Low-income and the poor are affected.)25 minutes ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike
Write a comment...Christina Aggas Page 167 Lines 18-23: ANY individual who doesn't have acceptable HC according to Govt will be taxed 2.5% of income. Page 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill: Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.) (Like always) Page 195 HC Bill: Officers & employees of the GOVT HC Admin.. will have access... to ALL Americans' finances and personal records. (I guess so they can 'deduct' their fees)

Page 149 Lines 16-24: ANY Employer with payroll $401k & above who does not provide public option will pay 8% tax on all payroll! (See the last comment in parenthesis.) Page 150 Lines 9-13: A business with payroll between $251K & $401K who doesn't provide public option will pay 2-6% tax on all payroll.

Page 145 Line 15-17: An Employer MUST auto-enroll employees into public option plan. (NO choice!) Page 126 Lines 22-25: Employers MUST pay for HC for part-time employees AND their families. (Employees shouldn't get excited about this as employers will be forced to reduce its work force, benefits, and wages/salaries to cover such a huge expense.)

Page 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill: Medicaid eligible individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. (No choice.) Page 12 4 lines 24-25 HC: No company can sue GOVT on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Govt monopoly. Page 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill: Doctors/ American Medical Association - The Govt will tell YOU what salary you can make.

Page 65 Sec 164: Is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in unions & community organizations: (ACORN). Page 84 Sec 203 HC bill: Govt mandates ALL benefit packages for private HC plans in the 'Exchange.' Page 85 Line 7 HC Bill: Specifications of Benefit Levels for Plans -- The Govt will ration your health care!

Page 50 Section 152 in HC bill: HC will be provided to ALL non-US citizens, illegal or otherwise. Page 58 HC Bill: Govt will have real-time access to individuals' finances & a 'National ID Health card' will be issued! (Papers please!) Page 59 HC Bill lines 21-24: Govt will have direct access to... your bank accounts for elective funds transfer. (Time for more cash and carry)

Page 22 of the HC Bill: Mandates that the Govt will audit books of all employers that self-insure!! Page 30 Sec 123 of HC bill: THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benefits you get. Page 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill: YOUR HEALTH CARE IS RATIONED!!! Page 42 of HC Bill: The Health ...Choices Commissioner will choose your HC benefits for you. You have no choice!

This is quite interesting let me know what you think?????

Huge sucking sound of communisim sucking this country down the level of dirt poor and filthy rich i think we should all be mad as h**l and let them know we dont want it now or ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge sucking sound of communisim sucking this country down the level of dirt poor and filthy rich i think we should all be mad as h**l and let them know we dont want it now or ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have already called my reps.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews