JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had Gastric Bypass surgery on December 13th 2011. I'm having no complications whatsoever, and I've lost 60 lbs. This past Friday, Jan 27th, I had my right testicle removed due to the fact that it had been ruptured, and was 4 times the normal size (bring on the jokes!) I'm in a fair amount of pain. I don't know why, I just thought I would share.

My wife had her gall bladder taken out........before hand they said there were all kinds of side effects to expect......nothin'........ As for the testicle, mine ache just from hearing about yours. Sorry for your loss.....

I had Gastric Bypass surgery on December 13th 2011. I'm having no complications whatsoever, and I've lost 60 lbs. This past Friday, Jan 27th, I had my right testicle removed due to the fact that it had been ruptured, and was 4 times the normal size (bring on the jokes!) I'm in a fair amount of pain. I don't know why, I just thought I would share.

LOL.

Laughing with you, bro. Hang in there.

Congratulations on no complications from the Gastric Bypass.
Sent a prayer for you on your other issue. I can't even begin to know what your going through and thinking about it makes me almost doubled over.
Mike

My brother had the mumps several years ago. As an adult it apparently causes swelling further down than the cheeks. I didn't see, but I'm told they were grapefruit sized. Three daughters later, I'd say they still work.

Good luck on your recovery.

What insurance? I would love to know a insurance company that covers elective surgeries.

Sent vs Mytouch 4G

GBP is "elective" for some, but not all.

And have you seen the stats on long term care for GBP recipients? Pretty soon health insurance companies will be paying people cash to get GBP in this country.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top