JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sort of a competition--they do keep score!

Annual ABC House benefit match at ARPC is coming up on
June 7th. 6 stages, BBQ, prize table. Benefit match put
on by law enforcement in the Albany area to raise money
for ABC house in Albany.

ALWAYS a fun day of shooting. Great people, good food.

Pre-register here: <broken link removed>

or just show up on match day.

Great match, looking forward to it this Saturday.

I walked away with a new range bag and gas pressure washer from last years raffles and prize table. The BBQ was so good, I could hardly move on the stages after lunch.

It was a great time. Perfect weather, good people, a really fun match. Where can we find results of the match?

Match results will be here: <broken link removed>
or here: <broken link removed>

but it usually takes them a little while to get them posted.

As always it was great fun, I even came away with a sweet gas pressure washer.

It was fun. I did way better than I did last year (no broken and messed up fingers this time. Even managed to get 22 seconds on the car stage and I did my best ever on the stage with all the plate racks and 25sec par time. Seems they have that one every year and I tend to suck at it. This year I left all be 3 targets un hit. Good day of shooting.

Woo-Hoo! Another great ABC House match. I think I'm still suffering from a Bar-B-Coma, ate
W-A-Y to much----but it was SOOOOO good.

That par time stage usually messes with me too---nailed it this year. 20 plates with 20 shots,
21 seconds with a CZ75.

Last Edited:
I shot that par stage great until the plate rack, then wasted about 8 seconds and 12 rounds clearing the dern thing right at the buzzer! Garrr.

it was a fun match, as always.

yeah. This is the only competition I do anymore. Its just a lot of fun and I try to take noobs with me. Took a friend with me this year that hasn't shot in 2.5yrs and never in a comp. He did pretty good IMO. Just waiting to get the scores. Hopefully they hit the streets soon. Already thinking about what I want to do next year. Shoot the same gun again or try to buy a different one. Thinking about the FNS40 with the longslide or maybe a CZ75 (or clone) with some mods or a beretta 92A1 and do a couple things to it. Financing will dictate I suppose. Would like to just get all 3.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top