JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sort of a competition--they do keep score!

Annual ABC House benefit match at ARPC is coming up on
June 7th. 6 stages, BBQ, prize table. Benefit match put
on by law enforcement in the Albany area to raise money
for ABC house in Albany.

ALWAYS a fun day of shooting. Great people, good food.

Pre-register here: <broken link removed>

or just show up on match day.

Great match, looking forward to it this Saturday.

I walked away with a new range bag and gas pressure washer from last years raffles and prize table. The BBQ was so good, I could hardly move on the stages after lunch.

It was a great time. Perfect weather, good people, a really fun match. Where can we find results of the match?

Match results will be here: <broken link removed>
or here: <broken link removed>

but it usually takes them a little while to get them posted.

As always it was great fun, I even came away with a sweet gas pressure washer.

It was fun. I did way better than I did last year (no broken and messed up fingers this time. Even managed to get 22 seconds on the car stage and I did my best ever on the stage with all the plate racks and 25sec par time. Seems they have that one every year and I tend to suck at it. This year I left all be 3 targets un hit. Good day of shooting.

Woo-Hoo! Another great ABC House match. I think I'm still suffering from a Bar-B-Coma, ate
W-A-Y to much----but it was SOOOOO good.

That par time stage usually messes with me too---nailed it this year. 20 plates with 20 shots,
21 seconds with a CZ75.

Last Edited:
I shot that par stage great until the plate rack, then wasted about 8 seconds and 12 rounds clearing the dern thing right at the buzzer! Garrr.

it was a fun match, as always.

yeah. This is the only competition I do anymore. Its just a lot of fun and I try to take noobs with me. Took a friend with me this year that hasn't shot in 2.5yrs and never in a comp. He did pretty good IMO. Just waiting to get the scores. Hopefully they hit the streets soon. Already thinking about what I want to do next year. Shoot the same gun again or try to buy a different one. Thinking about the FNS40 with the longslide or maybe a CZ75 (or clone) with some mods or a beretta 92A1 and do a couple things to it. Financing will dictate I suppose. Would like to just get all 3.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top