JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hello,once the e-mail gets to your regular box, not on here, go towards the bottom of the e-mail and look for the unsubscribe link.click on that and it will unsunscibe you from the thread. if you post a reply on a thread, it will automatically subscribe to that thread and all the new posts to it.

hello,once the e-mail gets to your regular box, not on here, go towards the bottom of the e-mail and look for the unsubscribe link.click on that and it will unsunscibe you from the thread. if you post a reply on a thread, it will automatically subscribe to that thread and all the new posts to it.

There has to be some way to shut off the e-mail notification without manually unsubscribing from threads..

this is a complaint of mine as well- this is the only board that automatically email notifies when you subscribe to a thread, at least that i'm a member of. irritating as all crap. all i've been able to figure out to do is remember to go into my subscriptions and click "no email notification" every time i post in a new thread.

definitely aggravating to have my palm fill up with NWFA emails all day

I'm still getting mail..

Just for clarity is the new mail from old subscribed threads? Try posting to a thread you have not posted to in the past and then come be and give me the results, aka are you still getting notification. It might help to narrow down the problem, then again it might not but we can take it from there.

OT, I currently have 14,000 + unread messages in my inbox as I can't turn off my messages because I would not receive and reported post messages. :p

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews