JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An answer/solution for this question has been selected.
Reactions
Why am I getting an email notification from a thread I am watching for every single post that is made? It clutters up my email. I must have received over 50 notifications today for 2 threads that I am watching. I only need 2 notifications, not 50 plus!

Answer/Solution
If you go to your account...
Look for "preferences"...
Then scroll down , till you get to Email...
Check the boxes for what and how you would like...
What do you have set for this setting:

07062F15-F7EC-4D90-B593-4688DF99E558.jpeg

Btw. I despise email, can you tell? ;-)

Upvote 0
If you go to your account...
Look for "preferences"...
Then scroll down , till you get to Email...
Check the boxes for what and how you would like to receive or not...emails....
Andy
I belong to other forums that use this software and have never had this problem before. This forum uses preferences that none of the other forums use. I thought I had everything unchecked that I didn't want, but looked a little more carefully and unchecked the one that I pasted below, and it seems to be working. Thanks for the help. It got me to look at those settings a little closer.

Always email watched thread notifications
By default you will receive one notification email when a member replies to a thread you are watching. This option allows you to receive a notification email for each reply to a watched thread. Use with caution, as this may result in a large number of emails.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads