JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An answer/solution for this question has been selected.
Reactions
Why am I getting an email notification from a thread I am watching for every single post that is made? It clutters up my email. I must have received over 50 notifications today for 2 threads that I am watching. I only need 2 notifications, not 50 plus!

Answer/Solution
If you go to your account...
Look for "preferences"...
Then scroll down , till you get to Email...
Check the boxes for what and how you would like...
What do you have set for this setting:

07062F15-F7EC-4D90-B593-4688DF99E558.jpeg

Btw. I despise email, can you tell? ;-)

Upvote 0
If you go to your account...
Look for "preferences"...
Then scroll down , till you get to Email...
Check the boxes for what and how you would like to receive or not...emails....
Andy
I belong to other forums that use this software and have never had this problem before. This forum uses preferences that none of the other forums use. I thought I had everything unchecked that I didn't want, but looked a little more carefully and unchecked the one that I pasted below, and it seems to be working. Thanks for the help. It got me to look at those settings a little closer.

Always email watched thread notifications
By default you will receive one notification email when a member replies to a thread you are watching. This option allows you to receive a notification email for each reply to a watched thread. Use with caution, as this may result in a large number of emails.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top