JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wont even get started on that.
It makes me want to.... s0170.gif

Seems like SAF kicked bubblegum in Boston. While it is cheering to see a 2nd Amendment "win" anywhere in the USA, I never read about the same sort of lightning striking here in the PNW. What is it with that?
Because gun owners here are largely a bunch of eunuchs and cucks who'd rather sit around their keyboards and gripe than whip out the checkbooks, sign petitions, attend protests and actually VOTE LIKE THEY GIVE A CRAP.

IMHO.....NOT really a win for Boston.

But whatever.....it wasn't like I was a registered voter there. And, I can't be everywhere. Not to mention, that I don't even know about the other candidate.

Wu. Well, she is a D and that alone is a reason to suspect that things won't go too well for Boston.

But yeah.....they (the voters) chose who they wanted. Just like in the many other liberal cities around this country.

Want to learn more about Boston?
Search key words : Methadone Mile, Boston

Think that we could maybe convince some of the Portlandians to move?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Never gripe on the Interwebs.
Dan at @Sporting Systems used to post Simple Action of the Day things back in the last round of legislative and initiative fights here in WA, but somehow I get the feeling there weren't a lot of folks who took his advice, and when he was pleading for help in his almost-solo effort to challenge 1639 too many here went "MUH BAMBI BLASTUHRZ! Screw you, not my problem 'cuz nobody needs an AR for deer..."

We truly are our own worst enemy, because too many of us refuse to see how the Gun Grabbers jack off whenever they get the chance to play one "tribe" of gun people against another.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top