JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This just in. Xi just saw the video. His response:

xi-laughs.jpg

If he's a teetering old fool, how did he mastermind the biggest election coverup and false flag events of the past decade? It's one or the other.

He didn't, he is the puppet that was dragged across the finish line by cheating commie whores that are bought and paid for by the CCP. He tripping on those strings they got tied to him.

Last Edited:
I would not laugh - I tripped and fell going down some stairs a couple years ago. I am clumsy. I don't point and laugh just because someone has problems like this.

I don't like Biden (there are very few pols I like - in fact, right now I can't think of any), but tripping on some stairs has nothing to do with him as a person.

"A reporter in the pool following Biden reported that it's a windy day at Andrews."
They actually think Biden being blown over by a strong breeze makes it OK? :s0153:

Remember when Ford fell exiting AF1?...
...I don't remember the media saying "but golly-gee, was raining and the steps were slippery!"
It was "news" for months and comedians built careers on it....
.... I wonder if Biden's trip will even be mentioned a day from now (unless they say he was dodging a white supremacist's bullet, we need gun control now!!!" :s0054:

If Trump had tripped, they would have tried to impeach him.

I would not laugh - I tripped and fell going down some stairs a couple years ago. I am clumsy. I don't point and laugh just because someone has problems like this.

I don't like Biden (there are very few pols I like - in fact, right now I can't think of any), but tripping on some stairs has nothing to do with him as a person.

It has to do with his competency. Body and mind are connected.

One off, it wouldn't be a red flag. Overall, it is more evidence of an old man in clear decline.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top