JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your brain is a part of your body. As your body deteriorates from age, your cognitive abilities decline. Depending on the person, the decline is more or less severe and rapid. I didn't know that was in question.

I am well aware that cognitive abilities decline with age. I witnessed it in my parents. But as someone who has always had coordination/proprioception issues my whole life, but has an above average IQ, I know that stumbling on some stairs does not mean you are incompetent at your job. :rolleyes:

I am well aware that cognitive abilities decline with age. I witnessed it in my parents. But as someone who has always had coordination/proprioception issues my whole life, but has an above average IQ, I know that stumbling on some stairs does not mean you are incompetent at your job. :rolleyes:

Is that what I said?

It has to do with his competency. Body and mind are connected.

One off, it wouldn't be a red flag. Overall, it is more evidence of an old man in clear decline.

Yes - yes it is

He seems to be falling alot lately, like he has deteriorating motor skills. He also is to me, showing clear signs of cognitive decline. As a whole, my opinion is that there is a case to be made that his competency could be in question. Sorry if I offended.

Political leanings aside, my ideal candidate would be a 35-65 vet in phenomenal shape. Jocko?

How_to_Blame_Trump.jpg

Aloha, Mark

He seems to be falling alot lately, like he has deteriorating motor skills. He also is to me, showing clear signs of cognitive decline. As a whole, my opinion is that there is a case to be made that his competency could be in question. Sorry if I offended.

Political leanings aside, my ideal candidate would be a 35-65 vet in phenomenal shape. Jocko?

No offense taken. I just get tired of people pointing out every little thing some pol does. Trump had problems walking too, but I didn't see very many people here questioning his competency, and I don't recall any that did due to his problems walking.

I've had problems walking for a couple decades now and I am only 67. Besides being clumsy, I screwed up my back in a car accident when I was 17 and then some decades later crushed a foot. I am not as sharp as I used to be, but no one ever questioned my cognitive abilities to my face.

In short, I think it is better to stick to criticizing his policies than to point out when he physically trips on something on the stairs. There is plenty in his policies to criticize.

Was that a mild stroke? First part was a slip but second part looked to me like he lost consciousness for a bit. I'm not interested in politics at all (other than 2A protection) but I'm curious about what this says medically about him.

Last Edited:
"White House Communications Director Kate Bedingfield tweeted this afternoon that Biden was fine.

"I know folks have seen that President Biden slipped on his way up the stairs to AF1, but I'm happy to report that he is just fine and did not even require any attention from the medical team who travels with him," Bedingfield said. "Nothing more than a misstep on the stairs." "

"A misstep on the stairs" is BS imo. Fall number one he recovered from. Then he immediately fell again. Then he mostly recovered and fell a third time. On the third fall he either collapsed or completely lost his balance. It's a sequence of events that looks to me like either sudden vertigo or a momentary loss of consciousness, but I'm no doctor. Would be interesting what someone with medical training thinks. He swings his arms in a vigorous jogging motion at the top and before boarding the plane as if to make up for it to show he is strong etc.

It looked to me like a person having a heart attack or stroke or something. Especially with his left arm going all the way to the right guardrail under his body. You would reach to your left with left arm unless you were in some kind of vertigo or losing consciousness I would think.

Last Edited:
LOL, I remember that skit and it was funny. I am fairly sure the late night will NOT make fun of Joe. You can see here that a lot of people will see zero humor when Joe is being made fun of and will protect him. I stopped watching SNL after Obama. They poked mild fun at him one time and got laid into good. It scared them enough to not do it again and it ruined the show.

A "sign of things to come?" He's been giving these signs for months. Most days Biden couldn't tell you if he's the president of the United States or a potato. And yet, this is the dude that Americans wanted to have the launch codes. :rolleyes:

Riddle me this...if, God forbid, we do need to launch nukes, WHO exactly is going to be making that call? Because it damn sure isn't going to be the person that was elected to make the call.

Moreover, there are quite a few politicians that are really up there in age. If we're not going to set a maximum age limit for office, then perhaps we should require the passing of a cognitive test each year once you hit, say, 72. This should be across the board and include SCOTUS justices. No way was Ruth all there in the end.

OK, I'll be the first to admit that I don't possess a perfect memory....
.... but didn't Trump at one time express his dislike for descending/ascending those steep stairs? And, didn't the press try to make a big deal about it? And, didn't the Biden campaign make/run an ad claiming that Trump had serious "physical problems" and was too infirm to be Pres. ?

Seems like Biden's trip was caused by Karma, and not by a stiff breeze.

Last Edited:
It's an incident in a series of data points that leans heavily toward the premise that his cognitive decline is actively impacting his day-to-day living. I don't know if it's natural decline, Alzheimer's, or just plain ol' dementia, but he is eerily showing parallels that I witnessed in my father before he got his official diagnosis.

He's always been a dumba$$ with things he says, but the forgetfulness is getting more and more obvious. It's tragic that the Democratic machine is abusing him like this.

Christ, people. It's not about some pedophile tripping on stairs. It's that it's the frequency of things like this is so high. Generally someone with good cognitive abilities does not fall on stairs multiple times, stumble and mumble when speaking, can stay on the right topic when speaking, etc.

People are just pointing out the obvious. The geriatric pedophile is not firing on all cylinders.

Being of that Medicare age also, I haven't tripped on any stairs, but I don't have to wonder why there are "handrails" every where I go any more.:)

Being of that Medicare age also, I haven't tripped on any stairs, but I don't have to wonder why there are "handrails" every where I go any more.:)

I was tripping over stuff when I was a teenager. Part of it is Aspergers, part of it is the fact that I am 6'6" tall. Part of now is the fact that I screwed up my back at 17 and now 50 years later I sometimes cannot feel my feet due to my back, and part of it is simply because I am getting old.

I once attended at seminar on spinal surgery (as part of my job back then - I was writing software to track outcomes of spinal therapies) and the speaker was 92 years old. That surgeon was more intelligent than I ever was or will be.

My point is, that just because our bodies start going downhill when we are seniors doesn't mean we are incompetent at our jobs. Not saying Biden is competent, just saying it is not wise to point at someone stumbling going up stairs and say "see, he is incompetent".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top