JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The poor saps filing this suit are going to end up with a giant bill while the shyster lawyers will get a pass for wasting everyone's time.

How to make a small fortune in your dealings with a lawyer.

First, start off with a LARGE fortune.

Definition of a lawyer - a person who will argue your case until ALL your money has gone.

One thing is for sure...
Any firearm or accessory will be on someone's "You can't own this " list.
And Damn , I am tired of one dumbazz lawsuit , law , ban , restriction etc...following one after another...right after one is passed.
Wait , that's two things that are for sure...
Damn I am tired of people who can't count ...:eek::p:D
Andy

A law limiting introducing new gun legislation to once every 10 years would be a great step..it would help legislators focus on actual, much larger problems like the drug crisis, infrastructure, homelessness, immigration, etc.

But those are complex, hard, require real work, and often don't have billionaires bankrolling them...

My $.02 worth?

"I prefer duct tape for attaching modular accessories myself."
Me earlier.
If duct tape looks too toothless banjo picker I suggest hose clamps - much sturdier and mechanical looking.

"Definition of a lawyer - a person who will argue your case until ALL your money has gone."
Yeah, I thought so too. Some time back I had occasion to need the services of a lawyer when the insurance company for the driver who totaled my car and injured me went low ball on the pain and suffering settlement. I went with the lawyer my chiropractor recommended. Long story short, he got me the settlement I would have taken in the 1st place after they spent => $45-40K to do me out of $5K. Some time later when Medicare assailed me with massive stupidity (almost malice level stupidity) he graciously assisted me in rebutting their claims. If you need an honorable barrister in the Everett area PM me.

"A law limiting introducing new gun legislation to once every 10 years would be a great step.."
No it wouldn't. It would be an existential struggle every 10 years.

"A law limiting introducing new gun legislation to once every 10 years would be a great step.."
No it wouldn't. It would be an existential struggle every 10 years.

As opposed to doing it every year like we do now, against an opposition with almost unlimited funding? With new restrictions being passed every ~12 months?:rolleyes:

The law would only apply to introducing new restrictive laws, not to repealing or overturning current ones.;)

Boss

As opposed to doing it every year like we do now, against an opposition with almost unlimited funding? With new restrictions being passed every ~12 months?:rolleyes:

The law would only apply to introducing new restrictive laws, not to repealing or overturning current ones.;)

Boss
Amen Overturn the lot of them

I have not seen a single report, picture, or proof that a bump stock was even used in this shooting. A statement given, but there were a number of various rifles were present with thousands of unfired rounds and unknown amounts of fired cases. There hasn't been been any evidence of which of the many rifles have been fired, or if rifles were fired from both locations or one. Or even if a bump stock was fired? Hell, after two years, they don't even have a motive? What makes this a Federal case? They have no jurisdiction, probably it was the city with the county of Clark giving mutual aid. Federal and County already screwed up the Bundy case by evidence tampering and civil rights violations, along with a number of other charges. Supposed to suddenly be trusted now? The Sheriff and his Deputy that responded is being investigated, the Deputy either quit or was fired for his response. Smelly...a single arrest of a bullet maker to didn't have the proper license to sell loaded ammo that may or may not have been used!

So people said I was an idiot to defend bump stocks, that they were pointless and banning them was fine. Some even used them as some form of appeasement (which never worked in history but whatever).

In other words, I told you so. They weren't gonna stop at bump stocks, and they were gonna use it as an excuse to ban accessories.
Damn straight! The bump stock ban and all it's sympathizers are leading us down a legal rabbit hole of no return.

Bump stocks are irrelevant
The antis are never going to stop. PERIOD.
If they got the bump stocks or not, the anti-gun crowd have laws and lawsuits by the dozens, hundreds ready to fling at the courts to see what will stick.
Look how they pounced on silencers after one guy, ONE! used one at a workplace shooting. That legislation was ready to go after only minor tweaking to suit that event.
They'll never give up.

Time for another donation to SAF and NRA ILA

Last Edited:
Bump stocks are irrelevant
The antis are never going to stop. PERIOD.
If they got the bump stocks or not, the anti-gun crowd have laws and lawsuits by the dozens, hundreds ready to fling at the courts to see what will stick.
Look how they pounced on silencers after one guy, ONE! used one at a workplace shooting. That legislation was ready to go after only minor tweaking to suit that event.
They'll never give up.

Time for another donation to SAF and NRA ILA

Yep...the extremist/prohibitionists have a real goal they often don't admit publicly...because it would be counterproductive with the moderates.

Folks gotta spread the word ...stay involved. Gotta get out beyond this Sub-forum folks...help inform/educate ranges, matches, gun shops, make a YouTube video or start a fund raiser or share one out there already. If you haven't been doing so, start today.

And the big organizations need to get some full-time, financially supported advocates here in the PNW going around and assisting to inform/educate...every match/show should have 'everything stops and everyone pays attention' sessions.

And introducing pro 2A bills would be a good thing. Folks gotta V.O.T.E.!!

Boss

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews