National A New Lawsuit Argues That Customizable Rifles Are Illegal

“Therefore, they argue, AR-15s are themselves illegal, since the federal definition of machine guns includes firearms that can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger."​

Definition of restore
to bring back to or put back into a former or original state

:rolleyes:

“Therefore, they argue, AR-15s are themselves illegal, since the federal definition of machine guns includes firearms that can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger."​

Definition of restore
to bring back to or put back into a former or original state

:rolleyes:
:s0125:

Aren’t AR’s by definition, one shot per pull of the trigger? With M16’s being selective fire, single, burst, full auto? Of have I just had too much Kona Hanalei today???

Reactions
The Las Vegas reports released to the public are so convoluted only a biased court would be willing to hear it. Personally I hope it goes to trial because I want to hear what the police, the security guard, hotel and all parties will say under oath.

I don't believe most of the narrative will hold water. This is the opposite of a conspiracy theory. Let them say what actually happened.

You can bet the lawsuit has outside funding and the actual plaintiffs won't pay a dime.
Yup, regardless of cost, it’s simply a drop in the bucket to George, Michael, et. al. Disarmament and total control of 330+ million people is a powerful aphrodisiac for megalomaniacs... Just think, they profit either way, they play both sides and the American people are their pawns...

Reactions
I've advocated for years for a simple reform to the legal system that would prevent almost all frivolous lawsuits.

If we treated law licenses like they do driver's licenses in many states and assigned "points" against them for unethical behavior, lawyers would simply refuse to take cases like this for fear of losing their livelyhood.

We just need a process to collect and adjudicate accusations of bad faith/abuse of the system/misconduct. Of course it will never happen, since lawyers, judges (former lawyers), and lawmakers (mostly lawyers) would have to be the ones to make it happen.

Last edited:
Reactions
^
I hate to use the "E" word (Elections). But the answer is very obvious. We, well most states fail to use it properly from the school boards to the presidency.

Once elected people like Corey Booker, AOC and this last idiot who changed partines midstream. That should be illegal. You make a promise, some may call it an oath, then later say you are uncomfortable! Then resign.

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom