JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those in control see this as their ultimate goal. Will gun owners grab their ankles and take it without so much as a shrug?

Make it your pledge for 2016:

• I will take someone who has never shot a firearm before to the range/forest. Go on a quiet day!
  • I will triple the amount I've contacted elected officials
  • I will encourage all my family, 2A friends, and even those on the sidelines to contact elected officials
  • I will put $$$$ into pro-gun causes, such as the following organizations below.

This is how you will defeat the enemies of the Second Amendment. It requires that we ALL do this. Are you willing? If you're not, kiss your guns, target shooting, hunting, Second Amendment, and CHL goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------
Proud member and supporter of

Oregon Firearms Federation
Gun Owners of America
Second Amendment Foundation
National Rifle Association

--------------------------------------------------
Proud member and supporter of

Gun Owners of America

And yet the above Organizations buy-in and want us to buy-in to peaceful rallies and letters that in all these years stopped nothing.
I am afraid that so many people think giving their $25, 50, or whatever is going to stop Or and WA legislators. The above groups of which some I am a member honestly keep tucking their tails when it comes to hard core Resistance. By the way Edison Bulb, I am not knocking your post but these are the same tactics we always use, and guess what the Antis have each year come forward with more and more tactics and we donate, and write and hope and pray maybe here in Oregon OFF and others will sponsor a rally so I can hear Elvis talk about gun rights. Do you know Ceasefire Oregon was hardly heard of until they started protesting? And all the while we wrote letters and gave or fees to lobbys and yet laws passed. I also know these lobbys are not to blame for having a majority in Salem but to a point they are, but we also have to be clear what a lobby does. They are special interest groups and not just for Gun Rights they give member money pretty much where and how they want.
And ya know I would be ok with that if just once, once they would hear the legislators are on the attack and they would come forward with a plan to protest and oppose. OFF has on their website no compromise ? Having rallies and writing letters in my opinion at this stage in the game is compromising. We need leadership and none of the above groups seem to have the fortitude to get dirty outside of a hearing or court rooms or TV and radio interviews. So I do agree in part with your post EB, but I think much much, much more needs doing and to rely on these lobbys is going to get us another loss in these two states.

DH

Hearing that from Rowdy Yates, Harry Callahan and Walt Kowalski makes for an effective post DH.

In all seriousness we need a few more Clints, Charlestons, that didnt care as much about getting money as much as they stood tall and said what was right. People make fun of Clint for his empty chair, I tell you what I think many just didnt see the level of contempt he has for Obama and I agree with him. Why others pussyfood around Clint and others like him call it as it is.
You know what I hate is people think because I am not happy with what is going on I am a radical, tin foil hat wearing, paranoid and frustrated. Umm no.. I am not paranoid frustrated or radical. I happen to see freedom slipping away that doesnt make me frustrated it makes me scared my granddkids ( when I have some) wont know what a firearm is unless they go to a museum. Isn't that where we find stuff that has been banned from our access ? No, but what the above does is make me determined and pissedoff enough that I wont tolerate anything or one getting in our way. And all I am looking for is like minded people and leaders to get us there.
Wife keeps saying why don't I lead a charge.
Cause I will tell you what these guys :

Gun Owners of America

Don't share well, there is so much jockeying and maneuvering for power that outsiders unless they can benefit them are excluded. And they sure as sheet wont help other groups unless it benefits them first and there is where our problem is when it comes to moving forward everyone wants a piece of the pie, ignoring the fact there may not be any pie left if they don't Wake TFU. And is why even juts one of these groups needs to grow a pair and get out and do something. Or we can all hold hands can go to nice peaceful rallies, write letters and listen to and Elvis speakers think we did all we could and then come summer act surprised when yet again more laws got passed.o_O:rolleyes:

I will take someone who has never shot a firearm before to the range/forest.

I have thought of doing this (especially since I have a 100-yard range in my back yard) but I don't know how to run into people who want to give it a try. Any hints about this?

12509082_10207163504159143_6308190214348780865_n.jpg

12509082_10207163504159143_6308190214348780865_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews