JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FAB Defense Rotating T-Pod.
Meh, not what I'm looking for. Spendy bugger!!

I got a spare throttle off my dirt bike. Hmm :D

I see this a major flop. I wish them luck. Not what I'm wanting.

Last Edited:
Wait, folding or spinning?

Curious about the spinning, not sure why that would be a favored grip type.
Are there any examples?

I have a folding grip, I dont use vertical grips. If you're local you can have it.

Not sure why you would want that.
I did have a folding one I loved, but have a Magpul one now.

Seems like the same I idea as my bipod on my Rem 700 that rotates. I hate it. I've come to learn the less mobility the better. When trying to fire on a target twisting, rotating, and pivoting makes for poor precision.

Then again, maybe I'm just a bad shot by myself

I like to "riddle" people into thinking. In hopes of a quick response, most do not catch on. I'll let the proverbial "cat" out of the bag.

I think the VFG is an exhausted form. The response here referencing them concludes the idea, as many have tried. Our bodies, in basic terminology, all have the same parts and pieces. But, do they? No, they do not. Firearms have a specific shape, form, and function. They all have the same basic principals in design. Our bodies, are not the same. We mimic what we see and adjust best we can. We live in an ergonomic world. Nearly everywhere, and most everything, is posture relative. Considering a rifle, the rigidity in form, forces us to adapt as necessary. What's right for my posture, is not right for yours. And vice-versa. We build our firearms to suit our needs. It's a thin margin, but most do their best and adapt. Is it "comfortable"? Most cases, no. The (forgive the expression) simple minded, they make due out of convenience.

The vertical foregrip is available. Numerous flavors, shapes and colors. M-Loc, Key-Mod. Like anything else that is burned out.

In the case of a foregrip, I like the initial concept, as stale as it is. The average foregrip is either round or elongated. Our pistol grip has many options in design. After many attempts of trial and error, we eventually find something that works best.

Our bodies bone structure is designed with lines, pivot points, and tangents within the mechanics. Based on these, there is nothing "ergonomic" in form currently available.

I like to think of the vertical foregrip as an extension, that enhances my form. This is where my rotating vertical foregrip topic derives from. I like my firearms conformed to me. Not my body conforming to them. If that makes sense.

Long winded story. I know.

I like to "riddle" people into thinking. In hopes of a quick response, most do not catch on. I'll let the proverbial "cat" out of the bag.

I think the VFG is an exhausted form. The response here referencing them concludes the idea, as many have tried. Our bodies, in basic terminology, all have the same parts and pieces. But, do they? No, they do not. Firearms have a specific shape, form, and function. They all have the same basic principals in design. Our bodies, are not the same. We mimic what we see and adjust best we can. We live in an ergonomic world. Nearly everywhere, and most everything, is posture relative. Considering a rifle, the rigidity in form, forces us to adapt as necessary. What's right for my posture, is not right for yours. And vice-versa. We build our firearms to suit our needs. It's a thin margin, but most do their best and adapt. Is it "comfortable"? Most cases, no. The (forgive the expression) simple minded, they make due out of convenience.

The vertical foregrip is available. Numerous flavors, shapes and colors. M-Loc, Key-Mod. Like anything else that is burned out.

In the case of a foregrip, I like the initial concept, as stale as it is. The average foregrip is either round or elongated. Our pistol grip has many options in design. After many attempts of trial and error, we eventually find something that works best.

Our bodies bone structure is designed with lines, pivot points, and tangents within the mechanics. Based on these, there is nothing "ergonomic" in form currently available.

I like to think of the vertical foregrip as an extension, that enhances my form. This is where my rotating vertical foregrip topic derives from. I like my firearms conformed to me. Not my body conforming to them. If that makes sense.

Long winded story. I know.
I think the politically correct retort is there's nothing wrong with that. great story, man!

Given my views and commentary in an ergonomic way, many might look at my rifle...thinking..what the heck, but I think once in your paws, you would appreciate how it melds into the stance of form. Sorry all. No "pics or it didn't happen" comments. I know they'd come otherwise. Just covering my bases :D Perhaps some day we'll have the opportunity to make acquaintence

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top