JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I hate to have to say this but because some people need clarity, here goes.

Until an item is paid for I reserve the right to sell to whom ever I choose. If you say "I'll take it" we will mostly likely have a deal at the asking price. If you say "I'm interested" and don't respond to my pm in a reasonable amount time (15 hours is not reasonable lol) or proceed to negotiate or even dictate terms of purchase, I can decide to sell to someone else if I choose. I'm in Milwaukie, Milwaukie and Oak Grove are what I consider local.

While I prefer local pickup, I can ship. Buyer pays shipping. Postal money order or PayPal friends and family only please. US lower 48 only.

A few BUSSE/SCRAPYARD Knives for sale.
If you know BUSSE knives then you probably know Scrapyard knives and that they make some of the toughest knives in existence. While most of these offerings are of thinner stock an made for slicing, the cleaver is definitely beefier and can take a serious beating!
A note:
These knives are all made in limited quantities and are no longer available. These were some of the last runs of the famously tough SR-101 steel which is no longer available. Many people have been scrambling to snap up these gems, and if you happen to find them on eBay then you know these are priced very reasonably and with the Kydex sheath included!

Top to bottom:

1. DB-522 $250
Custom made Kydex sheath included.
The blade edge has been convex and is too sharp for this reality! Buyer proceed with CAUTION!

Specifications:
Overall Length: Approx 11.375"
Blade Length: Approx. 6.25"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: SR-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Finish: Scrap Satin
Handle: Black Resiprene-C

2. WS-1020 $150
Custom made Kydex sheath included.
The shoulder of the edge has be lowered for added convexity and edge slicyness! (is that even a word?)

Specifications:
Blade Length = Approx.4"
Overall Length = Approx. 8.75"
Weight = Approx. 4.4oz.
Thickness = Approx. .115"
Grind/Bevel = Flat Saber Grind
Finish = Scrap Satin
Steel = SR – 101
Hardness = 58-60Rc.

3. WS-621 Drop Point $145
Custom made Kydex sheath include.
This one has been dual grit sharpened for a longer lasting working edge.

Specifications:
Blade Length = Approx. 3.75"
Overall Length = Approx. 8.5"
Weight = Approx. 4.2.oz
Thickness = Approx. .115"
Grind/Bevel = Flat Saber Grind
Finish = Scrap Satin
Steel = SR – 101
Hardness = 58-60Rc.

4. WS-621 Drop Point $165
Same as #3 but unused with FAC edge.
Custom made Kydex sheath include.

ADE31536-8777-41E0-A2E9-3DEBD7E82B9C.jpeg 4C4979F3-CBF8-4425-A41D-FA3D906AC866.jpeg 0F1EE5DD-ABF1-424C-9595-460B89757662.jpeg F2AC7200-A864-4E12-A737-37D8AF79D86D.jpeg E51FF73B-9186-4E17-9FB1-4CFE8235AEDF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews