JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Id probabky never buy anything from them in the store based on what i saw, but this place is great for processing gun transfers. Ive had them do my last 2 online purchases and they were super friendly, fast and cheap

Id probabky never buy anything from them in the store based on what i saw, but this place is great for processing gun transfers. Ive had them do my last 2 online purchases and they were super friendly, fast and cheap
Like any pawn shop you have to pop in frequently.
Ive picked up tons of cool stuff from them gun related and otherwise.

Pawn shops are TERRIBLE for purchasing handguns, at least in medford. 5 different shops and every one of them sold their guns HIGHER than NIB price. Not only that but you never know what exactly you're buying. It could have 4k rounds through it. I saw a glock 26 that looked like it had been thrown down some concrete stairs and they were asking 499. I offered 325 and said 499 was the sale price, guns don't depriciate in value. I'm sorry but guns that look like they were sent back from Iraq do!
Iv been seeing this a lot and they always go for the well " on gun broker" I try to just buy new anymore

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.