JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really didn't have a problem so much with them opening the packages. What I did have a problem with was the insistence that the package came in on January 30th but the first time I even visited them was on Monday, Feb 4th. And that was to get a copy of their FFL to send and to notify them that I would be receiving the two packages. It SEEMED at the time that they were trying to perhaps claim abandonment or something, which I now know is not true. I had never dealt with them before and so it is hard to trust someone you don't know and it was my Rhino which was quite unique and not easy to get. That is what sparked my nervousness. I was reading too much into it.

I made a transfer through them on 2-8-2013, and was told that Dave had sold the shop recently.
Looking at your experience, it may be an indication that the New Owners do not quite have their
Bubblegum together yet. The BATF frown on that sort of thing. :( they frown something fierce,
then they take your FFL away. Personally, I would call back, and speak with the new owner
just to let him know what happened. I am assuming that you tracked the packages through the
carrier, who provided you with the Date of Delivery. Let the owner know what is going on,
and give them a chance to straighten things out before they find themselves in a heap of trouble...
I would hate to loose them as a resource. Just my 2 cents.

What I did have a problem with was the insistence that the package came in on January 30th but the first time I even visited them was on Monday, Feb 4th. And that was to get a copy of their FFL to send and to notify them that I would be receiving the two packages. It SEEMED at the time that they were trying to perhaps claim abandonment or something, which I now know is not true.

I was thinking on the note that they were doing something shady.I had no idea that happened on all transfers as I have never done one myself.I just kinda pictured it like the post office (Id be pissed if they opened my mail),obviously I was way off to think that.

Did my first FFL through them. They were fast friendly and cheap. Not sure if it was the person who helped me, but my package wasn't opened when I got there. They had me open and inspect before they started doing their thing. Would use them again.

It has been my place of choice for FFL transfers for almost seven years, and I may still use them for that purpose, if Frontline Firearms in Beaverton doesn't lure me away. I have to say, I liked the place a lot more when it was under the old ownership and at the previous location, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. They often had great guns, at very competitive prices, and I scored some great deals there, which kept me coming back. However, since moving to their present location on TV Hwy., their firearms collection has been typical for a pawnshop: a few interesting pieces which are outrageously overpriced, and the rest being your typical second rate brands that are usually only attractive to white trash.

I used to use them for FFL transfers until they added a fee for each additional firearm. They do have a policy where they are required to open a package if it has been there for a week and iirc, a storage fee for anything longer than 10+ days. The staff has always been friendly and I have seen good deals at their old location. They have negotiated prices when I asked if they could do better.

I have a transfer setup with Warsaw Firearms and am excited about checking out some of their recent classified posts in person.

Looks like it's been a while since anyone reviewed these guys. I just picked up a pistol there that I ordered online. They were my 1st transfer instead of direct sale. Everything went smooth. They were professional and efficient. Great job guys. I will be back for any future transfers

Looking at a gun Armslist they're selling...

It's a hassle to drive out to Beaverton...

Anyone buy off thier Armslist ads?
If I'm verifying that it's still there when I leave, are they pretty honest there?
Do they actually have the things listed?

Or is it like car dealers on Craigslist where they post things they don't have in order to get you in the shop?

Looking at a gun Armslist they're selling...

It's a hassle to drive out to Beaverton...

Anyone buy off thier Armslist ads?
If I'm verifying that it's still there when I leave, are they pretty honest there?
Do they actually have the things listed?

Or is it like car dealers on Craigslist where they post things they don't have in order to get you in the shop?
I did the EXACT sequence your asking about and it went smooth as glass. Called to verify shotgun was still for sale after seeing it in Armslist then went to Gresham Store where they brought it out from in back (not on display) and I bought it, thanked them for their professionalism, and drove away a happy camper! Will

I did the EXACT sequence your asking about and it went smooth as glass. Called to verify shotgun was still for sale after seeing it in Armslist then went to Gresham Store where they brought it out from in back (not on display) and I bought it, thanked them for their professionalism, and drove away a happy camper! Will

Good to know.

I ended up getting a steal on a new Mossberg 930 instead of the one they had.

Good to know for the future

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.