JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a fan, they don't know how to check weapon function properly in my opinion which brings into question if the weapons they sell are even working correctly. They sell anything just cause the clerk checks the action and once gives a cursory look doesn't mean they know a damn thing. Crap prices too.

everytime i have gone here their guns are more for a used gun than a new model and they wont really haggle on price,then i tried to pawn a gun and scope there when i hit rough times and they wanted to give me $150 for an $1100 set up.
same with beaverton pawn though,i know its a business and needs to make a profit but i would rather borrow from a mob boss
it would be easier to have your legs broken if you dont pay back the amount you borrowed than get raped by these two pawn shops.
i will never give either of them a dime again because they over charge but give no break to long time customers
Standard pawn shop offering is normally around 10% of value, based on my prior experience.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.