JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The world's best pawn shop and place to do transfers has changed their location. They have moved to the big green building across the parking lot. They have been open in the new space as of June 1st. However, the address change has apparently triggered an ATF review so they won't be able to do transfers probably for a few days. Call ahead.
Nice new shop and same awesome people!

I figured Id let them settle in and give them about a month before doing any online orders so most of the common retailers had their updated FFL info correct. I figured there would be some issues with the move at first, guess I was right.

They are one of the best FFLs for online and FTF transfers. I can't wait to see their new set up the next building over.

These guys are great! Week before last I asked if they were receiving firearms for transfer and they said "send it and when the tracking says it was delivered to come on down". It did and I did, but they were in the middle of setting the computers up and asked me to come back first thing the next morning. I got there, he got there, transfer done in like five minutes. Had to have been before the address change cuz we did it in the old store.

Last Edited:
The world's best pawn shop and place to do transfers has changed their location. They have moved to the big green building across the parking lot. They have been open in the new space as of June 1st. However, the address change has apparently triggered an ATF review so they won't be able to do transfers probably for a few days. Call ahead.
Nice new shop and same awesome people!
I'm a repeat long distance customer, although I've not had the pleasure of visiting their shop in person at all. I have had multiple firearms sent there for other members, also have had multiple firearms sent from them to my local FFL. As a result, my firearm collection is complete, although maybe just a bit overdone. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones, as my wife doesn't care, lol :)

Great bunch of guys. At least I have been able to deal with them in person…….on the phone. Couldn't ask for better customer service, and I have come to learn that's pretty much becoming a thing of the past these days in a lot of settings. Sadly it's not just because of Covid either, but that's just opening another can of worms here, ain't it?

Anyway, two thumbs up for A Cut Above Pawn! 👍👍

I figured Id let them settle in and give them about a month before doing any online orders so most of the common retailers had their updated FFL info correct. I figured there would be some issues with the move at first, guess I was right.

They are one of the best FFLs for online and FTF transfers. I can't wait to see their new set up the next building over.
I only found out about it because I had a pistol sent there before I realized they had moved. Otherwise I would have waited. So my new pistol is in jail for a few days. Lol.

I only found out about it because I had a pistol sent there before I realized they had moved. Otherwise I would have waited. So my new pistol is in jail for a few days. Lol.
I would have been in the same exact boat! I lucked out by one day. Hope your pistol gets sprung from prison soon

Learned about the move a few days before it took place, was in doing a transfer of an on-line purchase. This should be their last move as Jon purchased the building, no more leasing space. Small showroom space, greate back room storage.

Agreed, their by far the best local FFL to deal with for on-line and in person transfers. Transfers to me are always completed by the time I finish the paperwork. Staff is great and the price can't be beat.

I stopped by last week to check out the new setup. It looked great inside.

But stepping into that store reminded me when it was owned by Aloha Bicycles. That was a great bike shop, good work staff and the owners were hands on for years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top