JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good catch Wayne. They are trying to pull out all stops. We are going to need to fight each one of these and be present at the hearings! If they get enough push back they won't send this to a vote.

Good Gawd what are these ignoramus politicians smoking or drinking???:mad::mad::mad:
The push from these politicians (D's, they are now progressive liberals and not D's) keeps coming folks and it is a direct result of the past presidential election. They lost but they feel that the popular vote won and enough of the (D's) voted and they feel 'NOW IS THE TIME" to get gun laws passed.

Folks I received an email from one of my Rep's and he stated that "I doubt neither bill (SB5050 & Sb5444) will pass the legislator even though I do think we need the extended BGC for Assault Weapons. I have it on record that if these bills are put on an initiative ballot that they will pass". Right from the horses mouth!!!! We have got to get our "proverbial sh!t" together if we want to keep our rights!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:
These types of proposed legislation just prove that "they" want as much of the general population disarmed as possible so the little "black block" anarchist protest "rioters" can run amok unchallenged. The likes of George Soros are behind the scenes fueling this legislation and the anarchists in order to destabilize our (mostly) civil society that will give the "authoritarians" in government the "reason" to declare some sort of "emergency" and suspend constitutional rights.

Then after all those beta-male LARP (Live Action Role Playing) "revolutionaries" have served their purpose and are dragged from their parents' basements and attics and receive their reward that will be a bullet to the head and a lime lined mass grave, the authoritarians will have the "legislative authority" to go after the "hold-outs" (that being you and me) that did not comply, as well as turn the screws on the "sheep" who followed "orders".

Am I correct, or what?! o_O:rolleyes:

Really, you have to look at it from their POV, not the POV of someone who gives a damn about the law, the constitution or individual rights.

Politicians are in office mostly because they want power. Whether that was their original intention or not is irrelevant, that is what they all want eventually, and they will do whatever they can to get that power. It doesn't matter whether they are right or left, that is what they want.

Once you understand that fact, their actions make sense - from their POV - and their motives become clear.

Really, you have to look at it from their POV, not the POV of someone who gives a damn about the law, the constitution or individual rights.

Politicians are in office mostly because they want power. Whether that was their original intention or not is irrelevant, that is what they all want eventually, and they will do whatever they can to get that power. It doesn't matter whether they are right or left, that is what they want.

Once you understand that fact, their actions make sense - from their POV - and their motives become clear.

I am MORE than happy to show their POV my POA.... o_O

These types of proposed legislation just prove that "they" want as much of the general population disarmed as possible so the little "black block" anarchist protest "rioters" can run amok unchallenged. The likes of George Soros are behind the scenes fueling this legislation and the anarchists in order to destabilize our (mostly) civil society that will give the "authoritarians" in government the "reason" to declare some sort of "emergency" and suspend constitutional rights.

Then after all those beta-male LARP (Live Action Role Playing) "revolutionaries" have served their purpose and are dragged from their parents' basements and attics and receive their reward that will be a bullet to the head and a lime lined mass grave, the authoritarians will have the "legislative authority" to go after the "hold-outs" (that being you and me) that did not comply, as well as turn the screws on the "sheep" who followed "orders".

Am I correct, or what?! o_O:rolleyes:

Almost.

The "black block"/et. al. are just tools - the pols don't give a tinker's damn about them or anybody else.

FWIW - we are just as much "tools" for the right as they are tools for the left.

Well since here in WA, we still narrowly have a Republican majority in the Senate, we need to lean on them and let them know loud and clear that it WILL cost them their seat if they turncoat on these.

Hopefully they pushed hard enough this time, it will wake the FUDDS up.

Well since here in WA, we still narrowly have a Republican majority in the Senate, we need to lean on them and let them know loud and clear that it WILL cost them their seat if they turncoat on these.

Hopefully they pushed hard enough this time, it will wake the FUDDS up.

Exactly right, the Fudds (liberal gun owners who vote and trust the D's to do the right thing) are the problem. WAKE THE EFF UP!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top