JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a little update. I think I figured out my master plan for the gun. I ordered a XS Tritium front sight post, a DD sling point thing so I can put a single point sling on it, I put M4 thick handguards on it, and on payday I'm getting a Magpul ACS stock and MOE grip. I also got a Magpul trigger guard and 2 windowed Pmags. Next payday I'm going to order a X300 and a short rail for the stock handguards. I think it will be done. Keeping it simple and durable.

Just a little update. I think I figured out my master plan for the gun. I ordered a XS Tritium front sight post, a DD sling point thing so I can put a single point sling on it, I put M4 thick handguards on it, and on payday I'm getting a Magpul ACS stock and MOE grip. I also got a Magpul trigger guard and 2 windowed Pmags. Next payday I'm going to order a X300 and a short rail for the stock handguards. I think it will be done. Keeping it simple and durable.

ACS stock is great and all, but if you're looking to minimize weight you may want to consider the CTR instead. I have the ACS on my carbine and I love it, but as useful as all the little compartments and stuff are, when you fill them with 6 CR123 batteries and candy bars it gets a little weighty.

I think they have all of that stuff in stock at MK Tactical in hillsboro. Might give them a call. Their prices seem pretty good.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews