Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

9x18 makarov ammo in puget sound

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by rattler one-7, Jan 16, 2012.

1. rattler one-7

rattler one-7 Washington New Member

Anyone know where I can buy brass-cased cartridges for my Makarov? The options, it seems, are either wolf/tula or bear (pick a color -- and ranges don't seem to like steel cases) for a reasonable price, or American eagle for $35 per 50 cartridges. CCI is out too b/c of the aluminum case. Thanks!

2. Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol Salem Active Member

Cabela's in Lacey will have it.

I have the exact opposite problem here... cannot find Wolf, Tula, Brown Bear, etc.

All my local shops carry the Fiocchi brass cased stuff from $18-$22 a box. If you're ever in the Salem area, I can point you in the right direction.. :)

3. rattler one-7

Thanks. Appreciate it. Cabela's isn't too far of a drive. Haven't been to Salem in years. May be time for a road trip!

4. Ballistic

Ballistic Salem, Oregon Active Member

5. oppie

oppie Sumner Member

Graf and Sons has Tula for $8.99 per box. I bought 1250 rounds shipped for $229. Pretty darn good deal.

6. rattler one-7

Hi Everyone, haven't had a chance to check back lately, but I appreciate all the ideas. Another deal I found for anyone else who is looking is lowpriceguns.com in Bellevue, WA. You can order online and pickup in the store and they don't charge shipping for in-store pick up. Thanks again!