JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What a surprise to see all of these on the shelf today!!

Are these still in demand???

EBACB82D-405E-4C51-A177-D022849F447C.jpeg

I recently got a set of these from Sportsman. I think it was about the same price. I saw a set of 40 cal dies at the Forest Grove Bi-Mart and a set of 45 cal at a different Bi-Mart. I don't recall which. I was tempted but not a priority at this time. Still waiting to see primers come back. I saw powder in Lincoln City but nothing I could use.

Mine arrived yesterday $40 + 9.99 shipping (bought a few other items with it). I never thought that I would need/buy 9mm dies - just wasn't worth it with a single press. 9mm was so cheap that the savings from reloading was minimal. I haven't heard anything bad about the titanium nitride dies except the sizing die and most of my reloading stuff is Hornady. I don't think that the problem is with the TN sizing die, more likely dirty cases or no lube. They are guaranteed for life.

Wait till you go for the shell holder! I like Hornady dies. I do have Lee in 9mm and .40, just because they were quite a bit less than others when I started loading 10 years ago. But I've been sticking with Hornady for rifle rounds.

And he probably doesn't remember, but @JohnH is one of the first couple of members that I bought reloading supplies, brass I think, from. He was very helpful to me, I remember that.

I'm guessing that most of the reloaders have already found their 9mm dies. I picked up a set two months ago thinking I found the Holy Grail, and now there are 6 sitting on the shelf at Sportsman's.
I'm still waiting to see if they get in some more "affordable" bullets. The ones they had were pretty spendy.

I saw some 9mm 115gr on the shelf at Sportsmans, and they were expensive. I'd look online, either RMR, or someone like DGbullets if you want coated.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top