JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What a surprise to see all of these on the shelf today!!

Are these still in demand???

EBACB82D-405E-4C51-A177-D022849F447C.jpeg

I recently got a set of these from Sportsman. I think it was about the same price. I saw a set of 40 cal dies at the Forest Grove Bi-Mart and a set of 45 cal at a different Bi-Mart. I don't recall which. I was tempted but not a priority at this time. Still waiting to see primers come back. I saw powder in Lincoln City but nothing I could use.

Mine arrived yesterday $40 + 9.99 shipping (bought a few other items with it). I never thought that I would need/buy 9mm dies - just wasn't worth it with a single press. 9mm was so cheap that the savings from reloading was minimal. I haven't heard anything bad about the titanium nitride dies except the sizing die and most of my reloading stuff is Hornady. I don't think that the problem is with the TN sizing die, more likely dirty cases or no lube. They are guaranteed for life.

Wait till you go for the shell holder! I like Hornady dies. I do have Lee in 9mm and .40, just because they were quite a bit less than others when I started loading 10 years ago. But I've been sticking with Hornady for rifle rounds.

And he probably doesn't remember, but @JohnH is one of the first couple of members that I bought reloading supplies, brass I think, from. He was very helpful to me, I remember that.

I'm guessing that most of the reloaders have already found their 9mm dies. I picked up a set two months ago thinking I found the Holy Grail, and now there are 6 sitting on the shelf at Sportsman's.
I'm still waiting to see if they get in some more "affordable" bullets. The ones they had were pretty spendy.

I saw some 9mm 115gr on the shelf at Sportsmans, and they were expensive. I'd look online, either RMR, or someone like DGbullets if you want coated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top