JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Cabelas was might have been handing out ammo again to day. I met two members in parking lot today and checked out the store in between meet ups. The line was way to crazy long for me. My guess is they will might be handing out more this afternoon and the line will be shorter. No guarantees.

Dang, .90cents a round is kinda crazy! Can't believe it's going for that price.
friggin weird isn't it? you'd think we'd band together and boycott these product prices and force the retailers to reduce them. no cohesion among us to do such a thing though. so we're all stuck in this muck together and suffering in part because of our politics, our lack of having a sufficient manufacturing base, and there's no one going to bat for us. :(

friggin weird isn't it? you'd think we'd band together and boycott these product prices and force the retailers to reduce them. no cohesion among us to do such a thing though. so we're all stuck in this muck together and suffering in part because of our politics, our lack of having a sufficient manufacturing base, and there's no one going to bat for us. :(
Maybe some ammo manufacturers will start membership clubs, where you agree to buy X amount of ammo per quarter, and get a guaranteed supply at normal prices when things go crazy. If a big enough group of people get together, it would be pretty attractive for a manufacturer to get a guaranteed revenue stream.

Maybe some ammo manufacturers will start membership clubs, where you agree to buy X amount of ammo per quarter, and get a guaranteed supply at normal prices when things go crazy. If a big enough group of people get together, it would be pretty attractive for a manufacturer to get a guaranteed revenue stream.
Boycott the blatant flippers. They are a bigger problem than the manufacturers and retailers. Those that are sucking it out of the retail pipeline and reselling.
Look at the classifieds and see how many people that have been here less than six months, and the majority of their posts are ads for ammo at 3-5 times pre panic prices.

Cease buying from these people and that will be a good start in dealing with the shortage/exhorbanant pricing issues.
Buying from these people is validating what they are doing.
Rant off.
Best,
Gary

Boycott the blatant flippers. They are a bigger problem than the manufacturers and retailers. Those that are sucking it out of the retail pipeline and reselling.
Look at the classifieds and see how many people that have been here less than six months, and the majority of their posts are ads for ammo at 3-5 times pre panic prices.

Cease buying from these people and that will be a good start in dealing with the shortage/exhorbanant pricing issues.
Buying from these people is validating what they are doing.
Rant off.
Best,
Gary

i put those type people on "Ignore" and never see there posts again.
I also dont sell ammo, never have, never will.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top